Reviews for Sublimation
W0lf-Spirit chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I get the first time you used CONsultant was cause the one guy emphasized the word con. But is every single person paying it like that to? Lol
W0lf-Spirit chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
At the part that Neal called and down I was seriously on the edge of my seat.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
A little note... I call government people and higher ups in companies suits... Mostly thanks to mozzie.

I love cold Neal like this. I wouldn't want him evil but I love him playing the part lol mainly cause I know it'd eat at him but as a con he pushes those things aside.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Shouldn't Neal have just texted his location? Or they track it?

And I love hughs. Didnt at first but his subtle acts of awesome grew on me. I cussed loudly at the tv the last episode.
Ne'ith5 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
Great story with an equally fantastic ending! Best of all Neal and Peter finally know for sure how much each is willing to do for the other!
Ne'ith5 chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
You put June in the story! Yeah! It was so good to see her here. It was about time someone remembered Neal needed to be checked out as well he also probably needs counselling after being held against his will for so long. Can't wait to see what Hughes is going to do once he discovers what Bancroft was up to.
Ne'ith5 chapter 10 . 4/27/2011
I think Bancroft will be sorry that he didn't simply kill Neal or Peter. He's played way to many games and now one of his dogs is about to bite...
Ne'ith5 chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
So Bancroft now has them both...I think he's just made his fatal mistake!
Ne'ith5 chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Bancroft is such an ass! He should have simply found someone willing to doctor the records for lots of cash! This is going to bite him in the butt, and when it does I hope he goes to prison as death is too good for him.
Sparky Dorian chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Bravo! Great job, this was fantastic. I'm trying to catch up on everything before NaNo starts.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next wait for the next one!
minievoo chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
WOW I'm breathless such a great story so compelling that I read from the start to finish for a few hrs...I've finally finished reading and it's 2am!

seriously realistic! loved the twists and turns in the story and how you wrote the plot, relationships between Neal and everyone else! You even included all the characters-from Alex to Hughes and everyone else!

You're amazing!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
Cheers for a happy ending. :) I really enjoyed this final chapter. You wrote everyone's interactions well. I smiled at Mozzie's "'Sometimes I don't understand how you were ever a successful con with such a deep sense of ethics'" - how very true! Also, I couldn't help emitting a fangirly squeal when Peter said the worst thing he'd dealt with this year was contemplating the idea of losing his partner. Great work on this story! XD
TXBamaFan chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
totally loved it! great story!
govgal chapter 13 . 10/22/2010