Reviews for 3D2Y can't change a thing
rwd chapter 1 . 2/5
so frickin cute, kind of wish she noticed the scar though
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
WRITE THE BLOODY SEQUEL OR NEXT CHAPTER OR WHATEVER!
TheOldNinja chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
plz write more for this one shot
JanieZ chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was really sweet... though I wish it had been a little longer. Especially the end.
Eto117 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Great story. :) You got the characters quite well. Honestly, if there ever was a couple in One Piece this HAS to be it. Thank you!
Purple Handprint chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was adorable! Found it in my favorites. Dunno why I never reviewed. :/
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
wonderful :)
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow this was so freaking cute. I truly enjoyed this a ton. So glad you wrote it. This deserves more reviews! Anyways thanks again for writing such a cute oneshot. It'll forever be on my favorite list. :)
moulinrouge32 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww it seems your all finished with this, but I'd also like to see the rest of the crew's reactions, and a little LuNa lovin' wouldn't hurt too much either ;) Great fic: I salute you!
mibster chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was awesome :) Enough details to make it uniquely interesting but also warm and funny. A little gem.
anon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
very well written, to bad you ended this, could be a multiple chapter story if you wanted, or boosted to 'M' rating even :o
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
this is too cute. seriously. thanks for the read.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
OMG! I LOVE IT! :D i wonder have you seen the Strong World One Piece MOvie? I so love it! That's how I imagine them to be. OMG. I completely agree. Oda is really amazing twisting the story like this. :D
Rizzz chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I seriously thought I reviewed this fic when I read it a couple of days ago, was the reviewed not send? ;

Anyway it is so cute and well written, I like it!

I hope you will do a story LuNa where you can show how these two will be a canon and fall in love lol!

Not so disgustingly sweet but just the right amount of sweet for OP that's why I'm sure that story will be epic XDD

Again I enjoy reading this please do write some more!
Kaydreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This was just too cute! Very well done!