Reviews for Indecision
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Enjoyed it. The way you write, the format i mean, is kind of weird but not in a bad way. I like the idea and how Aokiji and Luffy might actually become real friends. Kizaru offhandedly mentions of the five wrongly captured ships along with Luffy's presence was nice. Laughed at that.

Akainu's and Garp's characters don't feel much needed in this fic though. More Akainu not needed than Garp. Feel forced. Garp was at least in-character from my point of view but not so much for Akainu. In short, Akainu was OOC and Garp could have played a slightly different role to make the story go smoother.

Nonetheless, it was a pleasure to read this fic. Thanks for writing it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
#gapped before Beaming Brightly

THUMBS UP FOR YA!

Wonder what Luffy's crew would think if they see this...?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was certainly interesting.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I Really Liked This Story!
It Showed The Admirals In A Fluffy Light Even Akainu Without Being OOC At All!
And Everything You Wrote I Can Practically See In The Series!... Kuzan Seems Like An Understanding Guy So I Think A Talk With Luffy Could Do Him Some Good... Good Humor,Even Better Story!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it a lot. It seems to me that there are far too few stories about Aokiji, while I think that he is a truly intresting character (as probably all of them in One Piece, but still... ). It's great to find a story about his relationships, as he may be as formidable as an an opponent as much as a friend. Not strictly a villan and not always a protector, but a guy with his head screwed on straight, somewhat lazy but surprisingly always taking some sort of action. It was awesome to read this fic with him featured :)
grace chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
You made the characters sound just like themselves.
Cheaters chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Cute story, it was fun to read. Writing style is good for the most part, some of those spacing periods aren't really needed though. For example:

"Ararara, let me finish." He snapped, seeing the boy pout his bottom lip furiously.

"But you saved her, even defeating CP9." He paused, placing his gaze at the road they were continuously walking on.

"Why would you all risk your life for her? What made you all think you would have lived when you have gotten to Enies lobby?"

He then slowly stared at the boy.

"How were you sure she was in the right place in your crew?"

This part feels over stretched, it's all the same guy talking and there's no change in PoV or scenery that is being described so it feels like the spaces are really out of place. Aside from that good work, I'd love to see some more interaction between Aokiji and Luffy, it's something new and interesting that I haven't seen before which is always a huge plus in fanfiction especially.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
i liked ur writing style and yes i know u mention not to say it but i feel that luffy was ooc when left alone with aokiji.. other then that, nice story :)
Never-Ending-Donkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I don't think it was out of character. Crack or not, this had some great insight into both main characters, and it's always great to see Garp take the spotlight. A keeper for sure, thanks for the upload.
Elita One chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aokiji is a cool guy
Vampire Revan chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Brilliant!

I dare you to write a story with Doflamingo and Luffy. Having Luffy as Doflamingo's slave, and then have Aokiji rescue Luffy from Doflamingo.

Please write more and keep up the super work.