Reviews for Happy Families?
Post U Later chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Geez, Can't Dean Or Cas Just Decapitate This Lex Bastard Already? I Don't Like Him.
Post U Later chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Geez! Why Do They Want Jayson So Fucking Badly? Why's He So Special?
Post U Later chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Aww Cas Kissed Jayson! You Know, With How Much Dean Loves Little Jayson, I Don't Think They're Going To Make Him Give The Little Guy Up.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
It's Those Fucking Vamps! They're Trying To Finish The Job, Kill The Whole Family, & That Includes Little Jayson. I Sure Hope Dean Gets To Chop It's Head Off!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Let Me Think, He'll Cry, Be Happy, Eat, Laugh, & Poop. Not Necessarily In That Order Either. XD

I Love That Cas Made Dean Spend 2 Hours Trying To Put That Thing Together When It Took Him Less Than Two Minutes With His Mojo Angel Magic. XD

& I Also Loved That Jayson Totally Interrupted Them When They Were Just Getting Into It. I Think All Babies Are Born With The Ability To Tell When Their Parents Are About To Have Sex & They Try To Stop It. XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Lol I Knew It. Cas & Dean To Save The Day. X3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Oh Yes, Bobby & Sam Have No Idea What They're Getting Into. I Bet Jayson Will Be Hell For Them & Then Cas & Dean Will Come Back & Save The Day. X3
Post U Later chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Aww They're Such Cuties! & They've Got A Cute Little Baby! I Wonder What They're Going To Name Him? I Bet Dean'll Want To Name Him Something Cool & Cas Will Want To Name Him Something Angelic. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Lol, This Is So Different From When Dean Had To Take Care Of A Baby In The Show. He Was Really Good At It Then. & Cas Was No Where In Sight! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Aww The Baby Boy Likes Cas, & Even Has His Eyes. So Cute! X3

& Of Course They're Going To Keep Him. They Have To... Or Else This Wont Be Much Of A Story Now Would It?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh, That Poor Family... Though The Baby's Lost It's Parents, I Do Have To Say, It's Probably Lucky That Sam & Dean Are There To Save It. Dean's A Great Father! X3
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
I liked that very much. Well done, you.
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
You put in "Hey Jude". I respect you.
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Loved this! So sweet with Dean and Cas acting like parents! Ending was kinda sad but also sweet. :) Glad baby "Jayson" (I like their name for him better) got reunited with his family. Maybe in the future, Dean and Cas will adopt one of their own. Eh? :) Thanks for sharing such an awesome story!

Maddy
mebiscuitsinmebrew chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
loved this! i don't normally like kid!fic but this was so brilliantly written it made me grin like a loon. And the mental images you made me have .. everyone knows hot guys holding babies are 10 times hotter, great job :)