Reviews for Untempered
peoples chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Please, keep writing. This is one of my favorite stories!
peoples chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Keep writing or, "You will perish under maximum deletion. Delete! Delete!"
peoples chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Please keep writing! The story is very good so far!
Arekanderu chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Hey...but it is summer now :(. Please keep going
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
A really nice starting point for something I'm sure will be a great story. Hope you find time to get back to it soon!
timano chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Fascinating twist there! Of course, Compassion does have a personality of her own, so she and Jenny may not, um, hit it off, at first anyway. But I'll enjoy where you go with this! (By the way, didn't Compassion leave with the Time Lord Nivet, I think his name was? What happens to him?) 10 out of 10 stars.
Cassandra Nolava chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
It's perfectly understandable that you want to focus more on your GPA. It would help if you put that this story is on indefinite hiatus in the summary, so that people know right away.
RAHbooks chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I can't hate you for wanting hold off on fanfiction so you can get good grades, homework can be hard enough on it's own.
Otter Child chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Hey, sorry you're having such a rough semester. I sympathize completely. Don't let it get you down, okay?

Take care of yourself

Otter
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Is her alternate transport (and possibly compation) the living tardis Compassion?
atimelady chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Awesome! Is it that Grace lady? Or maybe that guy she met on messaline. She would recognize him. It would be super awesome if her companion turned out to be the doctor!
Kent Rigel chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
I'm pretty lax on the OldWho watching but I've got the broad strokes and I can't say that I'm not absolutely intrigued to see where you are going with this. Especially thrusting Jenny into the line of fire. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to more.
Vorel laraek chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Hmmm... You said you weren't counting audios, and I haven't yet read the books. It's a guy (or I'd say Grace), and not a Doctor.

I'd have to say I'm lost here - but extremely excited. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Vorel laraek chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Jenny is awesome - just hope she finds the Doctor before she tries asprin or something - Time Lord biology has more than a few surprises.

Keep writing - this is great!
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
First, this wins.

Second, I'm not sure about the last line - is it the Black Guardian? I know I wouldn't have noticed a thing had you not mentioned it.

I am sure about the Androids of Tara reference, though - GREAT episode.

Update soon!