Reviews for Playing Cupid
Destiny4 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
That was absolutely amazing! I love how you depicted Garcia it was exactly like her and so much fun. Thank you for writing such a great fic!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Nice.
bethann.acrie chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
No joke...they ARE HOT together...and I adore Penelope! This was FAB!
nannily chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
I loved it. :)
x.Mayhem.x chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
All the best people are pervs, for the record.

Oh, Garcia. This woman, I swear. I feel like you literally plucked her from the tv and she just did her own thing. So natural. And unff, I just loved this. Everything about it. And I'm now going to obsessively be reading your stories.

Great job.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
The flirting and banter was so them it was amazing. Yet the conversation felt almost awkward. I'm not trying to be mean, because I really liked this and from personal experience, I know these kinds of conversations are weird at best and downright uncomfortable at worst. Characterization was right too, so maybe it's just me being picky?

I still love this, and your style.
x.Mayhem.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Garcia is easily my favourite person ever, and when she gets all... like that, you can't help but love her more. And you got her character bang on.
Sarah chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Please, please PLEASE do more M/R slash...you're amazing at it!

And for the record, it's not pervy at all ;3 we all have our little fantasies _

Great job, great story, and I'm so glad the characters were consistent with the actual characters on tv, it's makes the read so much more enjoyable :)
VanillaSugarBae chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I absolutely LOVE Garcia! She made me laugh so much, and I love how she calls herself goddess! This whole story wad awesome
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I agree. Garcia is a riot and I totally love her antics. I loved her payment for getting them together.
Kirko chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I love Reid and Morgan... And Garcia! XD I would have been the same. :D
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Loved your story; It's very cute, funny, light-hearted and has my favorite criminal minds pairing!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
You did really well; they were both totally in character.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
OMG I Luv PG So Much! Ur Dialogue For Her Was Spot On! & How U Had Her & Morgan Interact With Each Other Was Perfect!

"...are you insane?"

"Probably," she answered, nodding. "But my sanity has nothing to do with this.

"...you'll go back to your apartment and have wonderful, passionate sex that I demand the details of."

"Baby Girl, are you smoking something illegal that I should know about?"

These Are Just Sum Of The Perfect Lines I Thought Were Extremely Funny! XD I Want Details Too!

"For you two to keep kissing like you just were. God, that was hot."

& I Totally Agree With Her... Imagining Them Kissing Like That Is... So... Hot! :L...
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Oh Baby Girl Is So Sneaky! I Just Luv When She's In Her All-Knowing Mode! & I'm Surprised At How Morgan Didn't Pick Up On What She Said When She Called Reid! IT WAS SO OBVIOUS! XD Great Chapter!