Reviews for Beauty's Beast
MsNita chapter 28 . 2/9/2011
Oh my goodness, what a read! I couldn't stop! I'm glad I finished it, I couldn't wait to see how the story finished. :D It was an amazing read.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 28 . 2/8/2011
I like this :) Not bad at all

I seriously loved your story so much and I'm kinda sad it's over now. Excellent job!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 27 . 2/8/2011
OMG I feel so bad that I haven't been able to review until now. Damn school! But I freakin LOVED the past few chapters! They were seriously freakin AMAZING!

Gonna go read the alternate ending thing now :)
miss fizzed chapter 28 . 2/8/2011
I loved the story. A very good job, well written. (Loved the add on to chapter 24. I think Sadon thouroughly deserved that.) I was nearly crying at the end, it was so wonderful. And I liked the alternate ending, I thought that was a good addition even though Sarah may hate it, hehe. Well done to you though. & by the way loved the links to the dresses - I know where I will be getting my wedding dress when the time comes. :D
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 28 . 2/7/2011
nice! can't wait to see what you write next :D
The Silent Hunter chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
True, it is rather angsty, but it is still a great ending! I love your writing so much; you have a way with words that I really love to read!

Forever your faithful reader,

The Silent Hunter
notwritten chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
This was nice to read. Thank you for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Melissa72 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Whew! At first I thought you were gonna kill off Jareth with all the tears.

I can see that 16 may be a bit young...and how Jareth would want to protect her during the chaos. He's probably going a bit nuts without her, though. I would also be a bit scared that other Fae women would find the handsome prince or that he would change too much during that time. Ah...one of the benefits of not being a fictional character:)

Congrats on your first story being completed! God bless
JustFavorites chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Ach! So sad. But he will actually come back at some point...hopefully.
Salsa849 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
I really liked this too :) I was thinking she was a bit young to get married etc, but I love fairytale endings & Jareth/Sarah so it was awesome anyway :D I dont know which one I like better, I'm just glad they'll both have a happy ending! I liked seeing Toby too :) well done!
Salsa849 chapter 27 . 2/2/2011
YAY! :D Beautiful ending to a beautiful story, I loved it all! :) You could write another Labyrinth story...? ;)

Now onto the Alternate chapter! :D
tinkerbelldetention101 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Sadness! :-( But, I can kind of see the logic in that...Can't wait to see what other stories you've got in store!
Princess of the Fae chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Epologe?
MidnightCat99 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Thank you for a great fic! It's been so fun reading it. I loved the original ending, though I was slightly disappointed that Zonks and Garret weren't mentioned… Oh well. By the way, since Sarah chose the Underground over the Aboveground, did she have to sever all ties to her family?

The alternate ending was good too (loved seeing Toby!) and definitely more realistic, but I'm a sucker for perfect fairy tale endings so I prefer the original one…though the alternate was still great. [: For some reason it reminded me of a silly Laby fic I wrote a while ago (but might never get around to publishing) where Toby breaks the Jareth figurine and invokes Sarah's wrath… (that was random :P)…

Okay, I'll stop rambling now. Thanks again for writing this awesome story! :D
scifigeek10 chapter 28 . 2/2/2011
Damn his since of nobility. I like your other ending better so much happier. But this does make since because your version of Jareth would have seen this as the right thing to do. Thanks for the story. Can't wait to see what you write next.
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »