Reviews for Beauty's Beast
Raiast chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
Yay! It feels like we've been waiting for this day just as much as Jareth and Sarah! What a beautiful ending to a fantastic tale.

Soo very excited for the alternate ending! I'll soak up anything you give me!

Looking forward to more greats works from you in the future!
The Silent Hunter chapter 27 . 2/1/2011
Awww...

While I love the ending, I am sad it's over. *pouts*

I can't wait to see that alternate ending you are talking about, and I can't wait to see what your creative mind comes up with next.

THANKS FOR WRITING THIS
notwritten chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
JustFavorites chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Why would we hate it? It's simply lovely that everything is -finally- going properly.
reader chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
I liked this chapter. update again soon please.
Princess of the Fae chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
I liked it!
Melissa72 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
You did a GREAT job with this chappie. The new Jareth...loved how he was blissed out with Sarah in his arms...and she was puddle material:)

Glad Sadon is wrapped up. On to the wedding!
scifigeek10 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
I think that your tying up the loose ends my only problem with this chapter is that Sarah was kinda bratty for a little bit there. but this is still one of my favorite Labyrinth fics. Please up date soon! :-)
Dragon Ashes chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Hah! So close to happily ever after! Great job!
TarjaRocksMyWinterStorm chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
yay! your updates are so quick,i don't know how ya do it!
tinkerbelldetention101 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Awe! I love it! :-)
LadyGrey69 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Action chapters are so difficult to write, aren't they? And so much is happening in this one... it's hard to find a balance between rushing through it and dragging it out, and smoothly transitioning from one scene to another. After the last chapter, which was dramatic and emotionally intense, it's understandable that this one feels 'off' to you... but I think you did fine. I'm personally glad the events of this chapter weren't spread out between two or three similar chapters (what some people consider the hallmark of "good writing"). Me, I'd rather get an idea of what's going on and then get on with the richness of the story, lol. Perhaps there are a few areas you might later smooth out (dresses aren't referred to as 'monkey suits' - that's tuxedos) but otherwise I thought it was good. You kept up a good level of dialog and interaction between characters through it all. :-)

LG
Rocky181 chapter 26 . 1/31/2011
Another great chapter I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon
Dragon Ashes chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
Awww! Cute Sarah and Jareth moment. Though...it really makes no sense for Sadon to try to escape while Jareth is still alive. Storytelling-wise, I know it would be inconvenient; but really, would Sadon leave Jareth and Sarah injured but alive, and together? It does leave some loose ends.

...But ignore me being critical. This was a great chapter, and the story on the whole is very cute. Happy writing!
MidnightCat99 chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
Awwwwww! They FINALLY got together. Took 'em long enough… Thanks for another awesome chapter! :D
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »