Reviews for Perfect Imperfection
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
i totally agree with ur AN i despise how needy Aki is
P-and-P chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
hello there! can i ask for a fan-fiction about yusei x ruka (older)
PP chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
i like your fanfiction can you make another pairing of yusei and ruka but ruka as an adult?
9E-tan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
TT I do think that every protagonist suffers from this illusion. You've marked it so well!

It's too bad that there's such a great age difference (not really if they were adults, but right now, it counts).

It would've been nice if you elaborated on what Luna's own emotions and what she was forced to be- it would add a bit more 'meat' to the story. Otherwise, great job! (Love this pairing. 3 Akiza reminds me of Karin from Code Geass. So much. And I never liked her in Code Geass either.)
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love it. Great job.(-)
AshDoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Can I have the link to that pic? I love this pairing! :) you did a really good job! I loved it!:)
katkah chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was just so cute I don't know Yu-gi-oh much, but I do agree. I mean, everyone treated him as if he was a God or something. How much of that can a person stand?

Luna is just the sweetest thing Point for you for bringing this up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
you're right luna and yusei make a cute couple
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Incidentally I also saw the last episode ofthis series sub titled on youtube mind you but when they introduced luna at the high school in london she looked genuinly stunning to look at. To be exact it was in episode 154 the first few minutes but you could reconize her despite being older
manoel.sensei chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I realy liked! and really leaves the "beautiful image" you say, in my mind, the sweet and adorable . Wonderfull! May you make more?
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice job on this one shot story.I have to say I think they do make a cute couple and I like the way you wrote this story.I wish you luck with any of your future stories.
Mixer18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It's like something out of a Hallmark movie. Putting Yusei and Luna together makes for a different and entailing story. Being paired with Akiza has been exhausted beyond extent. Kudos.
Exleader75 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Damn...why haven't I found this work sooner?

It's beautifully written, and yes, I love Yusei x Luna.

Yusei x Akiza is around there, but there are so much to read and a couple of them have some of the worst writing I ever seen.

Weird am I that I kinda of like Jack or Crow x Aki now.

And so what that Luna is 8 years younger? Some (rather few) couples have a larger age difference that Yusei and Luna. I know Yusei x Luna is not going to happen, but I expect more love for this pairing.

You should write more Yusei x Luna stories!

Oh, it's Yusei *Fudo*, not Fodo.
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I just realized...I only liked YuAki, before, because the series made it look like it was going to happen and it seemed more believable. I really can't stand her though, and I think Yusei deserves a better girl.

I like Luna being with him...it's cute...too bad it could potentially get him in trouble.
ladyruby1897 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OMG! i have been waiting to read a fanfic with this pairing. I'm a huge fan of this pairing and i hope you do another fanfic wth this same pairing but much longer fanfic