Reviews for See No Evil
Lenika08 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Deberías continuar esta historia!
Kiba515 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
please continue this it is so sad but i really want to know what happens if you are able to update please do
EmeraldColoredPen-Z chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
This is great why did you stop?
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Oh no, poor Spencer. That last line is so heartbreaking. Poor guy. It's sad that in order to do something good he had to sacrifice his entire self. It's not fair.

Something tells me that the team is not going to stop their efforts to find Reid after Hotch saw him. Now Hotch is wondering why Reid had red eyes, or if he just imagining it. I'm curious to see what will happen once he realized what Reid had become and why.

This is a good, creative story. Keep up the good work.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Poor Spencer. He truly is a sweet, selfless person. I'm excited to see the rest of the story on what that person almost did to Hotch and Jack and how Reid sacrificed his heart for them. It's so sad that Reid's soul will soon fade away.

Now that Hotch has informed Morgan on finding Spencer, no doubt they are going to try and find him. What kind of dangers will this lead to?

This is an interesting, original story you have here. Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very interesting. What is the reason Spencer left in the first place? What is he now? Was he changed before or after he left? So many questions. This is such a good story.

I'm excited to see how Hotch will react after seeing Spencer after all these years. Not to mention how Hotch will react after seeing Spencer's eyes.

Great first chapter for this story. This is definitely original.
JisbonWrites chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
great! please continue, I'm hooked!
Insane Blood Prince chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
This is a great story! You have me asking so many questions, hopfully it wont be like Lost when they answer some of the qustions. Spencer is so sweet. Please update soon
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
wrong story? XD 3
Mrs. Zacky Vengeance chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Awesome:)(: plz update soon.
lolyncut chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
So sad to hear Spencer is dead, but happy to know that maybe Hotch and Morgan can help him move on. Don't like the guy watching in the car, though. Keep updating soon.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Seens like Spencer gave up his soul to save either a member of the BAU, or a family member of his or the BAU. Please update.
lolyncut chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
YOU MUST UPDATE! This is too good a story to adbanden. Please find the time to contine.
starryeyes12 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
great story
Unknowen chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
You absolutly have to update! FAST!