Reviews for Tweeting
Ballettmaus chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Now, I wonder where that idea came from. ;-) It's cute though, very cute! Made me smile. And I so could see Cal tweet.

And I could probably write more smart stuff if it weren't as late at night but I still enjoyed reading it. Now I'll have sweet dreams :-)
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
In love with the tweeting idea this was so funny ,charming and because of the lie to me characters its so much more awesome.

Xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan

Leah
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
this is hilariously silly and I loved every moment of it! haha! 3: CuteLittleTRex aka Calculated Artificiality
Kowy chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great, funny and sexy story :) I liked it a lot!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Greetings :) I'm sorry this is so late. Apologies in advance for this not being very long. But this made me smile a lot! I loved the self-consciousness of it, it was very funny and clever. I remember trying something similar to this with a Startrek Voyager fic years ago and failing :P You did a far better job! Loved the dialogue, and the mentions of the team awesome, and I also loved the little twist at the ending too! That was great :D
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OMG! I loved this! It's absolutely hilarious! Everything is so true! The girl crushes, the stalkers! I do wonder if she knows of the all photos he takes and posts.
Batsojopo chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is too funny, especially for all the twitters who follow Tim and Brendan :D

Thanks for the laugh!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love you, and I love this fic! This is absolutely adorable! ] I'm so glad you posted it! ]
serienjunky chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG! I can't stop laughing! Great!

I can see it in my mind's eye already: As BluRay/DVD Special Feature: "The Truth About LieToMe-Twitter" (That would be an awesome AddOn for this season, righ?)
Tomellie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was fantastic! I can't stop grinning... Oh please do a follow up. My imagination is going wild! Loved it :D
Honey204 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Pahahaha. Please let Gillian decide she wants to do this on the show too. Pleaaaase.
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was awesome! And I wish they could convince Kelli to have a Twitter too! She really is the only one of the main cast without one!
MissElle20 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Good idea! If you follow Tim Roth, then this story's even better...
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
thank u soooo much for this! i loooved it n it made me laugh my heart out!

couple of killer lines: (only 2 of many)

"Handsome though I might be, I'd rather look at your face any day. The followers prefer you, too. "

"No worries, love. Most of them aren't stalkers."

:D
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
haha love it! they're the absolute best for all of them (except kelli!) having twitter accounts. i love how you made it into the characters' obsessions & incorporated tim roth's picture taking craziness. cute story! :)