Reviews for Change is Good, For Some People
egoats chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
it's okay, though the hospital thing is a little weird. i can see how it relates to things not seen. there were some minor grammar/spelling errors, but those could be fixed with a read-over. also, i think it would be better if mia turned into a scarier animal, such as a bear, because i don't understand why ben gets so intent on killing the racoon.
JaylaHeart chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This has npthing to do with things not seen. You could post this on Fiction Press though
RedRouletta chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Ok, first of all. This is really the exact same thing as Franz Kafka's "The Metamorphosis". Main character turns into vermin, family freaks out. Something (in this case a shard of glass thrown by the brother, while in "The Metamorphosis" it was an apple thrown by his father) gets thrown in the MC's back and it disfigures them. Family starts to take care of itself like they should have all along. MC get's depressed and stops eating, dies, family moves on. Also, since when do news papers report the death of Raccoons? Must have been a sloooooowww news day. And since when do /police officers/ take dead /Raccoons/ to /hospitals/? Of all places, a hospital? This really doesn't have anything to do with "Things Not Seen" either. It was also kind of confusing with some of the spelling errors.
fclovesharrypotter chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was terrible I can't BELIEVE u would write something like that!
Mingo-la chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwwww! I'm sad now. :'-(

Awesome writing skill, although I think this story belongs on .com
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This story has nothing to do with "Things Not Seen"

It hardly has anything in common with the actual book,

which really defeats the point of it being here on Fanfiction.

Maybe it has something to do with another book and it is under the wrong title? If not, there has to be sites for beginning authors who want to write there own storys, but it doesn't make much sense being here.
lettucebabies chapter 1 . 10/20/2010

Also, you NEED to check your grammar. Spell check only fixes spelling mistakes:) I would read it through before I posted it.:)))):):)

But it was a good story, even though it was disturbing. But that's OK because I am vey morbid and I would probably write a story like that too. Oh, if you like disturbing stories, I would suggest you read Life As We Know It by Susan Pfeffer and the books that follow it. Very disturbing, but good. (It gave me nightmares!:))