Reviews for The Difference Between Us
siren of titan chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
itssss beeeen mooonntttthhhhssss
siren of titan chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
i really want this to continue
siren of titan chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
you can't leave it hanging there!
Fearfully made 17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
this is my first time reading fanfiction and so far im lovin it. The difference between us is mysterious romantic and hot
Although i feel the sex scenes should have been more detailed im loving it and becoming crazy addicted im more aggravated now that it not done yet but great job keep up the great work make the last chapters worth while.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
oh snap... this was a great chapter, and definitely not what i expected. cant wait for more! and i really hope your health improves and you get your new heart quickly and with no problems
lee21761 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
You will be in my prayers Take care of yourself and thanks for writing
sujari6 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
I didn't expect that. So glad to see this story back. Hope all goes well with you.
jansails chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
This is an amazing story.
It is so engrossing, most of the background on Edward & his family not an unusual story, excepting the narcissism of Carlisle, his manipulation, control are frightening.
Then there is Edward's attack, which he keeps saying he deserved, makes me wonder if it was revenge or retribution for not using his services to help someone whose finances could not pay for badly needed cosmetic repairs from a horrific injury.
I know it also could be Edward feeling he had lived the shallow, narcissistic life his father had encouraged, molded within him, & the attack, disfigurement with Carlisle's abandonment brightly spotlighted his own character failings in the past.
I hope there is more of an explanation of Edward's self-loathing, guilt, reproach about the attract & disfigurement.
I thought there would be more of a reaction from Edward to Bella leaving the bracelet.
Ahhh, Bella has jumped into the fire now, it isn't Edward but James persistently stalking her.
jansails/jan2
yagalinus0420 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
OMFG...THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN! MORE SOON PLEASE! LOVE IT!
Barbie2 chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
Awesome chapter. Hope everything goes well for you
Cullen Cousin chapter 23 . 9/27/2013
Oh shit, Bella played right into their hands! I do wonder, if there are some dirty cops involved. After all, they re not very observant to the car that has been following them round. I don't really blame her for putting the bracelet in the mail slot to return it to him.

I still kinda want to kick Jasper's butt over knowing where Edward was and lying to the police about it.

Excellent chapter my dear and my prayers and thoughts are with you.

yagalinus0420 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
*face palming* WTF IS HE THINKING? HE RUNS AWAY TO DO WHAT? KEEP HER SAFE? HIDE FROM CHARLIE? DEAL WITH HIS FATHER? GET THE REAL HELP HE NEEDS? Jaysus...I really hope there is an update on the way! Preferably EPOV so we can see what the hell happened! LOVE IT!
Sally chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
I just found your story and I am blown away with it. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Cullen Cousin chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I think Eddie Boy is running scared! Hopefully he will pull his head out of his ass, before Charlie hunts him down.

Excellent chapter!

Cullen Cousin chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Sounds like Bella has had a pretty rough time of it lately.

Excellent chapter my dear!