Reviews for Premature Emasculation
Special delivery - *gigglesnort*
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ah, she will learn.
nysue chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Perfect idea! Emmett was a bit too calm though, wasn't he? He probably thought Edward would chicken out. Loved it!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I loved it! I swear I was thinking of the gator fotoshoot for the cover of vanity fair with rob the moment you descrived the picture with Edward having it drapped on the shoulders LOL. Great job!
Cullen312 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Fabulous outtake. Thanks for the laughs.
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
ch 2 was hilarious. I love the POV being from EM... he's friggin stooopid (in a good way). Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for sharing.
JennC32 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lmao! He did it. And Em...bow...lol, but what I wouldn't give to see that! And after GB had arrived and dropped trou too. Hilarious. It doesn't suprise me that Em made up something off the wall like that to prove E really likes her. Loved it!
acw1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
VERY FUNNY!
michswan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh Bella! It sucks that women really do see themselves that way if they're not a size -2... :(

I loved her POV - I hope we see more!

Thanks for writing :)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow I just found these and they're amazing so keep them coming
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's nice to hear from Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I enjoyed this different look at the story. I thought that Bella was oblivious to Edward's existence. Please write more.
barbta chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Love the Bella prospective! The description she gives of herself is one that so many females have…not the perfect body, but one that they are comfortable with. Love the relationship she has with Emmitt and that she loves football…and that golden boy! Cannot wait to see how she gets around Emmitt to connect with Edward…without Emmitt breaking something on Edward.
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh boy Bella, how wrong you are, if you only knew...