Reviews for Premature Emasculation
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Poor Edward, subjected to the likes of Emmett. I'm thinking once Bella found out about what her brother made him do in order to date her, she maybe helped him. Going back to the regular story to find out, since that chapter told me to read this one first.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Ha! She liked him all along and he had no effing idea. All his planning to get them together and it turns out, all he had to do was ask and would've said yes.
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Love it! :)
Burntcore chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Special delivery - *gigglesnort*
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Ah, she will learn.
nysue chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Perfect idea! Emmett was a bit too calm though, wasn't he? He probably thought Edward would chicken out. Loved it!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I loved it! I swear I was thinking of the gator fotoshoot for the cover of vanity fair with rob the moment you descrived the picture with Edward having it drapped on the shoulders LOL. Great job!
Cullen312 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Fabulous outtake. Thanks for the laughs.
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
ch 2 was hilarious. I love the POV being from EM... he's friggin stooopid (in a good way). Can't wait for the next update. Thanks for sharing.
JennC32 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Lmao! He did it. And Em...bow...lol, but what I wouldn't give to see that! And after GB had arrived and dropped trou too. Hilarious. It doesn't suprise me that Em made up something off the wall like that to prove E really likes her. Loved it!
acw1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
VERY FUNNY!
michswan chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh Bella! It sucks that women really do see themselves that way if they're not a size -2... :(

I loved her POV - I hope we see more!

Thanks for writing :)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow I just found these and they're amazing so keep them coming
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's nice to hear from Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I enjoyed this different look at the story. I thought that Bella was oblivious to Edward's existence. Please write more.