Reviews for Making Up

Love Turbo
angrywolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
it was really cute! :)
HannaWags1123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Is that the only chapter ?
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is wonderful. Clare and K.C. need this kind of conversation. You've really done a good job of getting their voices and making believable dialogue. Eclare fics are a dime a dozen, but very few are as well-done as yours.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
AWWW! MAN!
awestruckk chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS.
CStardust chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was perfect in every way possible. I love ClarexKC friendship, and I adore that she convinced him to rethink Jenna...

And then the Eclare bits? Don't get me started, those were FABULOUS. Cute and fluffy and also VERY STEAMY. Win.

You're really talented. ;0

My only comment would be that technically this doesn't qualify as an M fic, it can be moved down to T, unless that makes you uncomfortable. Just saying. (:
Ezzi chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Kay no joke, seriously so far THEE best eclare oneshot iv read, so close to characters, I can totally see it happening, nice and clean and simple , nothing too OOC and really great writing skill, please do write another one cuz I'm in love with ur style of writing & u def have a talent that u showed brilliantly thru a small oneshot.

To be brutally honest? All the eclare Fics iv read so far are totally not worth mentioning,

Ur brilliant!

Keep going! :)
epena24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
NICE!

Wow... if only the show would do this!

LOL

I love how you put KC in there...

How Klare helped each other out and figure out what they needed to do.

LOVE IT!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOVE love LoVe lOvE Looooooooove it! What a fantastical job, as expected :D Companion piece? I think yes. When exactly does 'for now' end? and what happens when it does o.0
Raina Rose Ramos chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow. So this was really really good : )