Reviews for Daring To Believe
chaoticmom chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I'm glad you found your inspiration again, these are aturning out very good. RL and my own story have been kicking my rear the last few months so I missed reading your last dew chapters when they were 'hot off the presses'. Now I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next. take care
Ihni chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Oh, wow, I didn't expect an update to this! But I'm very happy there was one. :) I like it, it was like Fanny's private corner of this story, with her POV and thoughts and opinions. I really do love the way you write Fanny. She's a kind-hearted, strong-willed woman, not to be messed around with.
jemlou chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I will hold my hands up and say that this is not my favourite chapter and that is purely down to the fact it's just and Robin POV, though I do believe it was probably neccessary for you story. It was equally as well written as the others, just I didn't quite enjoy it as I did the others. Just my honest opinion. :) Like I said though, great work as always.
jemlou chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Fanny's always been a motherly figure to Will in my eyes and I like how you've put across the Little's relationship with Will in this chapter and the next. Also I love how you haven't just focused Fanny thoughts around Will's predicament and how she thinks for her own children and if they were in the same situation. It made all the more real. Well done. :)
jemlou chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Will is my favourite character in the movie by far and I do think you write him well. You really showed the anger he has for Robin in his POV and I love the part at the end between him and John with John's 'teasing gaze'. I would suggest to write more Will POV, but that's simply because I love him and how you portray him! :) I, myself, don't think John's too OOC and enjoyed his part aswell. Robin's part was short, yes, though you did your best and I think it all turned out pretty well. :)
jemlou chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Loved this chapter very much, Wulf's internal quarrel with himself about Will and Robin's 'fight' was fun to read and it was nice to see that he still cared for Will after it all. Your writing skills amaze me and I have loved each and every chapter. If you continue this story again, then I hope to see, at some point, the confrontation between Will and Robin and the confession from Will. I think you'd write it brilliantly and I can tell I would enjoy reading it from you. :)

I know you feel kinda bummed out about not getting more reviews, though I must say I think this story does deserve more. It's just hard to get them as the movie is quite old and isn't as popular with people (which is silly as the film is amazing!) So, as I do believe you deserve them, I shall go back and review each chapter and give you my thoughts on them. For some reason I decided to do it backwards, so hopefully you will forgive me for that! :)

Keep up the good work, my friend! And don't get put out by the lack of reviews, you still have dedicated readers, uncluding myself, who enjoy your writing very much!
Ihni chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! *raises one hand, then both, in the air* ME! I'm interested in reading more along those lines! *jumps up and down and waves a little* YES! Me! I! *points to self*

... aaah, with that over and done with, I must say that I enjoyed this story a lot. I've never been a real fan of Robin in this movie, and I understand why you seem to feel it's difficult to write him, but I adore your Will and your Wulf. Wulf's part in the last chapter was the best so far in this story, because he's confused and honestly, if one thinks about it, there's really a lot to be confused about so it's all believable.

And I have also been wondering about the tending of the hand part, and I would - as previously ... ahem, mentioned ... - love to read it.

Your Robin Hood stories, and especially your Will, are the best I have read in the genre. Keep it up, please. If you need inspiration or just someone to nag you, send me a PM and I'll do the nagging! :D
AnnaGhost94 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
i'd like to see a story with Will and Azeem, I just found your story and i'm really liking it. I wish more people would write about Will! He's definitely the coolest character in there.I'm looking forward to the next update!

Anna
Lotus1974 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I like the idea of one shots and I have read one where Azeem(sp) leaves some herbs for Will's hand but not where he treats it
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Yay, you're back. Great update, and personally I would love to read some one-shots that you're thinking about. Please update again soon (and the other stories as well) Thanks :)
Izzie McCool chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Is it more? please let it be more! Love the way you tell the story, even though I think John and Wulf never liked Will... :P
chaoticmom chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Looks like you're doing fine. Keep going it's still interseting no matter if it isn't what you thought you were going to write when you started, some of the best ideas happen when that happens. take care
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I like this. The style is fine, just different. It makes it more interesting. Thanks :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Once again, great chapter. I love these scenes from all different points of view. I can't wait for more. Thank you :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter, I can't wait for more. Thanks for the quick update :)