Reviews for The Hollow Man
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was really good!
Alti'uin chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Epic! I love this! I've only seen some of Mentalist, but man do I love it! Awesome writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Woe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh god, the writing for this is so twisted and fucking beautiful.

I want to read Hollow Men so bad now.
Heartwing chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow. That was really intense. It was amaxing!
Lucky4Track chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Beautifully written, amazing work.
sprl1199 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was brilliant!
yaba chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was beautifully written! Great job pulling together all these elements and events that bring RJ and Jane to their final showdown. I loved the comparisons youvdrew between them and the vivid description in each part, especially how RJ first gets attached to Jane. It's all very gripping and original and you really pull the reader into RJ's mind, a creepy place as you mentioned lol but nonetheless pretty accurate I imagine. Lived the mention of Lisbon and her role in all of this, as well as the format of the story and the poem you used. Truly wonderful work!

Yana
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Another incredible fic! Most authors can't pull of the second person narrative, but you do so wonderfully, with vivid detail and palpable emotion. Excellent work, WSS! :)
Sectumsempress chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow! I cannot click 'Add Story to Favourites' quick enough! This was so amazing, just..ah...so...asdkfjaskfjsklf

The poem just fits perfectly and you have just the right amount of angst and creepiness without looking like a complete blood thirsty psychopath - not that there isnt anything wrong with bloody thirsty psychopaths (please dont hurt me!)

And how you described him killing Janes family? OMG OMG OMG! So heartbreakingly, tearjerkingly sad. And you used their actual real names *pat on back* which kind of makes it sadder in a weird way.

"Mister Jane, why so sad?" - wow, I just had an image of The Joker from Batman...creepy stuff

I could go on and on but to sum it all up: AMAZING! Well done!
random-acts-of-pieness chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
it was so awesome. you should turn it into a story. it was really good.
Thunderhowl chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
la;kjsdlkjf

*dies*

Oh my gosh, this is so bizarre! It's creepy and elegant and all over the place. It's so Red John that I'm /dying/ here.

Wow.

Just... wow.

And I love the Hollow Men so much. TS Eliot is one of my favorite poets!

Ah the drama! The allusions! The angst! The creepyness!

*is dead*
Mada Mere chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oooh. This is really kindo creepy... RJ is so... vivid and scary.

All the little details about people he's known and the bird are horibly scary... it's like a real serial killer...
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is way dark and bizarre, and stirring. You write it so well though. Can't say it is my favorite kind of read, but anything you write is immensely entertaining.

XD