Reviews for Paladin
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
hmm alright. i shall look forward to reading this story... on other sites... eh i hate new rules.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
hehehhhhehehheahhahhahhahaha hahhahahaah!

this is so much FUN!

oooh are we going to have any limes between Light an Naomi?

limes, not lemons, limes. my definition of limes would be... tasteful, not overly m. the majority of my stories are rated m and they are definite lemons.

lemons are kinda disgustingly sexual and stuff, with an abundance of swear words, talking during sex, and referring to the gentiles being used by crude and vulgar terms. and sometimes swearing during peaks of extreme pleasure.

yeah i'm not a fan of those type of lemons.

i prefer limes which are... more like the lesbian scene in mass effect 3 the video game between Liara and femshep, only with the occasional nipple being shown and licked and things.

dark sweetish, with sweat and nipples, no swearing, kissing, and the pair resting in each other's arms afterwards sweat cooling on their body's and possibly eying each other contentedly and stuff.

thats what i'm hoping you'll do in this story between Light and Naomi if you don't mind.

... sorta like the lesbian scene in Lost Girl between Bo the succubus and the hot doctor in season 2 which had the song Lose it by Austra. though that was a bit too tame without any sweat to speak of.

eh i'm just babbling now, i do that.

insanity runs in both sides of my family, usually in the female side, but sometimes in the male side of things as well, my cousin jason is proof of that.

eh i rate this story... 4.5 out of 5. good job, i couldn't have done it better... nope couldn't have done it better at all, keep up the good work and please update soon.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
hmmm L with amnesia... hehehheeeh that certainly is mighty fascinatin.

i wonder how this is all going to work out.

heheheeh... i think that Matsuda... yeah.

Matsuda always gets to shoot people throughout all the shows it seems. in live action movie, he shoots Light twice, in anime 5 times, not including the one time he missed with that one at point blank range, and including the one put into his wrist, same for the manga.

and now Matsuda's managed to shoot B.

ahhh so interesting.

hehehheeeh i wonder how Naomi might use the death note now.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
ahhh poor misa... but at the same time... go Naomi... eh Misa was a sweet girl she just... yeah.

its what the author of Death Note said really. life ruined the moment contact with the Death Note was made.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
ooooohhh this is lookin reaallly interesting hehehheheheeh ahhh.

this pairing. Light/Naomi.

and Light/Takada are definitely my favorites... their intelligent and attractive.

i mean Misa has her moments of intelligence, and she's always attractive buut...err well...

what the hell is this deal Light made with Ryuk!? something that apparently saves his ass or something.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
hmmm... welll based off what i read in this fanfic, plus that other one... the one where Light is obsessed with Naomi and stalks her and gives birth to his antichrist son...

i may actually wish to read Death Note another Note... i listen to it on youtube perhaps...

hmm i like it.

hehheheheeeh ahhhh... its like a demented cross between Death Note, and Dexter.

only Death Note is cooler than Dexter by far.

sure Dexter is good... but Light Yagami is better by far.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
hmm... probably too late to point this out, but the summery does say this is currently being rewritten so... eh what the hell.

it could be pointed out to L, that maybe Raye dying... and him being faced with the probability that Light is Kira thanks to Raye alone being killed... could be exactly what Kira wants.

that Kira may have killed Raye alone, to point L directly at Light, or whoever else Raye was investigating, but most likely Light, as he would be... and is prime choice out of all the suspects.

just a thought.

maybe Kira was manipulating L the whole while, maybe Kira is someone who at one time perhaps worked with L or something and knows how he operates and stuff... eh its just a thought.

ways Light could maybe use to throw L off his scent.
Leo-Novum chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Naomi Misora as another carrier of the death note? Hrm... okay.
Leo-Novum chapter 3 . 9/2/2012

"Is it really necessary to stare at the screen so closely…"

"I don't want to miss anything."

"… when my son is showering?"

Indeed, your humor outdoes itself. At times.
Leo-Novum chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Oh, the mad genius's work is as gory as ever. Well, at least he kept his promise.

Although I find it intriguing that the woman kept screaming even after her tongue was sawn off. Is that even possible?
Leo-Novum chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I can't believe that more people don't review this. It's not bad. Better than most other pieces of fanfiction submitted on this website actually.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I like this story

I would really like for this author continue it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
when will the next chapters be posted?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2012
I really want to know how this story continues
Pump Maeson chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
Really good story! Very original, and really interesting. I hope that we'll be seeing more of it soon. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, considering that the story hasn't been updated in a year (minus ten or so days), but I'll definitely keep a look out for it in the future. It is definitely one of the most (if nothing else) FUN Death Note stories I've read in a long time.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »