Reviews for Revenge Triple Whammy
Anifan13 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Mail mile xD nice chapter
Anifan13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Hell yeah! XD
pandas'n'kisses chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
aroused because why not
Deathly Noted chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Haha, that fic was awesome! Oh the hilarity of it all. Off the top of my head, I especially loved the part about a few orphans still being trapped inside the burning building (did that sound really wrong?) and Matt's undefined personality because it is so true. XDDD Well done mate.
IzzyStar chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
"Snappy oneliner, bitch."

Lol I could not stop laughing at that. : )
littlehyuuga chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
"I will go right here. Right beside you. Right now. If. You. Don't. Stop. The. Damn. Bus."

Best Near-fanfic crack-line ever.
littlehyuuga chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
"I gave you a head start."

Why I love Near (see above)
littlehyuuga chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
"You're having way too much fun with this."

NO SHIT.

lol this made me laugh so hard.

great job!
dark circles chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
aw it's over... and it was one of my favorites too... oh well, at least it was a happy ending :) DIE ROGER DIE!
9shadowcat9 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
Poor Near... YAY MATTMELLO AND I loved this fic! YAY ROGER DIED! XD You made me really hate him in this fic. :P

I'm going to miss this fic... :'(
VampireDoll666 chapter 13 . 9/1/2011
This is the most stupidest and funny story I have ever read. And I've read plenty of them. *smiles* Thanks for the story, I'll be keeping an eye out in case Mello, Matt, and Near DO go on another adventure.
Tailsdoll123 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
You mean there's only one more chapter? Aw.

This chapter was hilarious (pratically the whole story was) and my fav part for this chapter would have to be when Light mistook Matt for a girl.
VampireDoll666 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I think that, THAT was really fucked and funny as hell way to end their bickering. At least everyone gets what they want, so yeah. *smiles*
9shadowcat9 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
#Just died laughing# Please say you aren't finished yet... (I only say this because the story isn't set to complete yet.)
VampireDoll666 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
L and Mello fighting it out, who will be the victor! *smiles* We'll find out next time on R.T.W!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »