Reviews for Discomboomeration
TLSoulDude chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So sugary sweet...I suggest that diabetics shouldn't be exposed to this.

I loved it!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love Mary! she so assertive but in a cute way. I also like how mature Aurther becomes when he reealizes his feelings towards her.
QUARTUS TEMPUS chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
oooh,so cute,very good story,continued as his.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Eheheh, I can honestly see this happening. It's very cute, I'm glad we got to see what happened in the week between the transformation and wedding.
fantacyluvr1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so cute too! I thought the proposal was hilarious when she said she would drop the hint subtly very funny

Love ur story!Peace.8)
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I must say, these two fics were funny, if a little random. Girl squirrel...wow, I got nothing. But still, well-written, amusing, cute.
Froginator1469 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
XD

PROPOSE TO ME NOW!

XD
Tanabi chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I just found both of your stories tonight (as I was watching the movie the sword in the stone) and they are both very interesting.

I'm not sure if you're going to write anything else about these two, but for what it's worth I enjoyed both of them and it would be awesome if you'd even make a longer written story.

Keep up the good work. )
kingdomdisney chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
awwww this was cute
Firefly Conlon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ha, I like the 'subtle hint' MARRY ME NOW! hehe. It sounds like something I might do! Thanks for writing this, it's super cute and really well done. Also, thank you for reviewing all of my stories, it's very uplifting. I can always count on it, 'Christopher Scott left a review' YAYETH!

see you soon (eth)

Firefly Conlon

Queen of Brooklyn
GreenWallsOfArt chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Strange story, but still hilarious. Is Mary supposed to be that hyper, and for Arthur to give in to her like that?