Reviews for Expert Testimony 3: A Kind of Silence
Great story!
MewLover chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I really loved this, but I seriously have to wonder; if Methos encountered the Sleepwalkers in your
Expert Testimony 'verse would he have encountered Vampires or Ghosts?
Vampires depending on what type are immortal as long as they a) stay out of sunlight, b) feed regularly c) avoid being beheaded or staked or whatever else. Ghosts are immortal in a sense too.
Ghosts can exist for a very long time if they have a) unfinished business b) no reason to move on or
c) they're just restless spirits who cannot find peace or rest of any kind at all.
I'm just curious if you're gonna throw any more oddballs like the Sleepwalkers into this equation or not.
Your story, your call; I'm just wondering and they are suggestions too. Good luck
MewLover chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I guess this was an okay chapter, it left me sort of speechless
MewLover chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I'm thoroughly enjoying this; it had plenty of action, enough detail and plenty of suspense.
Nice work my friend
MewLover chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Oh the Humanity, hahahaha! Nice work on the story so far.
After being around for so long, he's (Methos) bound to have run into the supernatural, well played.
The Sleepwalkers remind me of Demons (Incubi, the male version and Succubi, the female version)
that feed on the life force of human beings. Nice tone setting
MewLover chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oooooh boy, I wonder what sorts of crazy you've got up your sleeve this time
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Great story!
Touch of the Wind chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Very interesting
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I had a hard time following the action and reaction in the previous chapter. It wasn't even clear that Methos had died. This chapter is a good story beat, however.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Very mysterious, the venom and if it may be transformative. But at least Methos is making himself the target if Ethan escapes.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
There's something more than a misunderstanding going on here? Meanwhile, loving the complex premise and characterization, writing style; weren't they all calling him "Ben" the last time they saw him?
Irda chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Hi, great story,but I found one anomaly. Methos was fighting with the mother and she was the one that died, but later in the chapter, when he was asked if he was leaving, he said: "No, not until the mother is taken care of."

Still like the story though, and am off to read the next chapter.
KaeKaeD chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
story was riviting but is seems incomplete
PinkHimeLacus chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
Oh wow, I don't even watch Highlander but this story is awesome and so well written. I love Reid and how you portray him! I love the Morgan and Reid moments together. Awesome. I wish it was M/R slash hehe. Great plot and details. Dialogue and emotions are great. Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing!
skyflyte12 chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
absolutely love it, thankyou! please tell me there will be one more chapter to tie things up... *puppy dog eyes*