Reviews for Run, Don't Walk
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was great. Keep up the great work!
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm really more of a Dawn/Lucas fan, but I loved this story regardless.
simel chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
cool
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Once again, one of your stories made me smile! :)

You rock!

Finessefully,

X
wintermuffler chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Great story. Everyone was in character, and it flowed so well. :D ...AW MAN. I'M SERIOUSLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS O_O;

Well, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here, but the story seemed so true! Of course Lucas is perfect for Dawn, but love is not perfect... OH MY GOD! I'm in love with this story, it's all so true.

Anyway, before I say anything weird I will just end this review right here.

Thank you for a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic.
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That is so crazy! The last sentence in this chapter is the title to my one and only twinleafshipping fanart! "Keep On Running"

They were only chibis and it was a double fanart with Drew/May on the other half of the art, but it's still kind of creepy how your last sentence was my first for their fanart. :D Too weird!

I really really liked this fanfiction. Barry is fast as always, trotting away on the dance floor. But what's this? He's at regular pace when he's working on the float? I wonder why. I also wonder, what Lucas did to upset Dawn so. :( I love the underlying message you have in the story, which Barry announces to us (love is never perfect). That is completely true when it comes to the two of them, but it couldn't be any cuter! :)

I wanted to mention really quick that I definitely read all of your ramblings in your review reply! It is comments or replies like that, that I love the most! Especially when they come from an author I really admire and respect. :) I love to talk a lot, and tell people what I liked most about their works, but it's really nice when someone replies to say they appreciate it. It makes me feel happy that they are happy. :D

Anyway. I'm off to read your latest SoulSilvershipping Fic!

Lil Enchantress
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I LOVE YOU.

In a platonic way, worry not. I love Barry/Dawn. I'm on a binge right now, reading all of the stories on here. xD I think I'm going to start writing these two again...

You have inspired me!

Anyways, fantastic job! You keep the characters in-character, so yay!

-RV
Leaf Silicon chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I know how you feel...that's why I made a haughtyshipping fic! Because there are like none too!(not really..some but, you know...) Haughtyshipping is PearlXPlatinum or for other words: the manga counterpart of Dawn and Barry! If you want please R&R!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
KYAAAAHHH! I love Twinleafshipping so much!~ Dawn and Barry are like, the perfect more-than-best-friends couple. C:

I liked the bits of Scarfshipping yu had with the love-triangle. Poor Barry, but you know what? He got her in the end, so why complain! xD

Loved the one/shot! The ending was too damn cute~ _
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I like this pairing a lot too.

Or generally, any pairing with Barry. And most of the ones with Dawn. So this definitely works out.

Cute little shot!