Reviews for Scar
x tricksie x chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. I think you portrayed Alf perfectly here. I had the same "Awwe :(" reaction here as I did so many times during the game. Poor Alf!
Anonymous-User-Account-Deleted chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
. i want it longer. :(
Colette's a Bimbo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Omg! This is soooooo romantic and cute! i luv arf and this fanfic was awesomely awesome! Also, arguably insane... really? Mentally psychotic would fit her more. Plz write more! also can u write one about weiss serge or niko? Please? Those three are my absolute favorite characters in arf. Niko comes second after zelos from tos in my fav. list :)) well done!
Secondhand Soul chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You really get into Alf's head. I like it.

Oh, and I do care that you love Alf, because I love him, too. I also call it ARF. XP
Aesthetic Acting chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very cute, I like it. I personally enjoyed the word choice. Alf and Adele's relationship is adorable, although very much onesided, as you accurately portrayed.
Aida Rosaura chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Indeed I do totally use that acronym, but only in my head :P And I am in love with Alf as well! Peace out, sister.

Anyway, to the review part of the review :D I really enjoyed reading your fanfic. Even though it's a little bit on the short side, it was the perfect length for what you were trying to accomplish. Ever read a long oneshot that bored you to tears? Yeah, I know I have (but we're going to ignore the fact that it was probably one of my own...) :P

Alf's character was portrayed very well here too, and the only suggestion I may have for you is that some of the sentences got a bit confusing. Try to keep it nice and simple. Your idea was so impeccable though that it wasn't a big deal at all! The sadness and the tone of the ending made it quite satisfying to read.

Overall, really great work. Thank you! I hope to read more ARF fanfiction from you in the future!

PS. Arguably insane? Try clinically psychotic! XD
fowl68 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You did an awesome job of showing Alf's loyalty, despite the situation. Very well-written, but it did seem to be just a little bit dry. 9/10

Ah, and do you have any advice for defeating Papirusagu?
Midnight Reicheru chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This story is so cute. I love Arc Rise Fantasia so much and was so happy when I saw there were a few fanfics. The ARF comment made me laugh really hard. I love the pairing Alf/Adele! Good job!
Martin III chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Not bad. The chief problem is that the writing is rather clunky. The line "All innocent traits have left her" is particularly awkward, and "but he had no intentions of putting his mental fabrications to a halt" is a good example of loading down a simple statement with over-elaborate wording. Simply "but he didn't care" would say the same thing.

Good depiction of Alf, though, and you've wisely avoided the glaring contradictions in his character from the game.