Reviews for Sidestep
BrutisISHERE chapter 1 . 6/29
Absolutely incredible story. Read the whole thing and I'm so sad to see it end :((
I have no name chapter 2 . 6/11
I too have a confession to make. I like almond M&Ms too! I also love your story :3
Twitch is my fav character so far. Love her sarcasm!
Scarletfern chapter 31 . 6/8
This story is amazing. I read the whole thing today and I've barely gotten off the couch at all. I can't feel my legs anymore. But it was totally worth it. I'm definitely gonna read Float sometime next week. I still can't get over how awesome this is.
LadyBonsai chapter 31 . 6/4
ONFONGOMGONFKNFINGONG! I loved this so much! #amazing! Yassss! Following you for sure!
LadyBonsai chapter 28 . 6/4
Stupid Declan! Saying he thinks its difficult being with her? WHAT? Ugh, I don't get him but now Twist is rethinking herself. Darn toms.
Tigersong chapter 6 . 4/30
NO! I SHIP LUCKY AND TWIST! STAY! STAY! STAY!
Sagefoot chapter 1 . 4/19
I really like this so far! I just found it and I already love it
Alexandrina chapter 5 . 2/12
Skyleaf12 chapter 31 . 1/4
Wow, that was amazing, can't wait to read more of your fics
Skyleaf12 chapter 7 . 1/3
I really love how secretive twist is , most main characters spill there guts to eve everyone that meet, it gets annoying after awhile...
Skyleaf12 chapter 2 . 1/2
I kinda hope twist joins the clans or the tribe
Skyleaf12 chapter 1 . 1/2
Wow, i feel terrible, i didnt remember twist at all...
Yes chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
Qoute chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Words Cannot Express How Good This Is! So I couldn't help myself , I went to the last page and read the A.N , You have to make 'Float' Or a sequel to this! I can not bear this to end! I've had no WiFi for a while .. So I was dying to write a review, to encourage you to write another! It could be about the Clans , where Twist ends up in one of them for a while , or where she has kits.. IDK, ANYTHINGG -screams-! As McDonalds likes to say 'Do do do , I'm Lovin' it 3'