Reviews for Sidestep
Qoute chapter 24 . 7/30
Words Cannot Express How Good This Is! So I couldn't help myself , I went to the last page and read the A.N , You have to make 'Float' Or a sequel to this! I can not bear this to end! I've had no WiFi for a while .. So I was dying to write a review, to encourage you to write another! It could be about the Clans , where Twist ends up in one of them for a while , or where she has kits.. IDK, ANYTHINGG -screams-! As McDonalds likes to say 'Do do do , I'm Lovin' it 3'
LazyMonkeypaw chapter 19 . 3/28
GLaDOS! :3
LazyMonkeypaw chapter 18 . 3/28
Nooo!
#Too tazy o thing
LazyMonkeypaw chapter 17 . 3/28
:3 you watch glee! Muahaha me 2 lol ii don't feel like doing anything I'm a lazy bum its great ho you wrote thus keeping pop going
Monkeypaw chapter 15 . 3/28
What us with the mismatched eyes? Anyway, epic story so far!
Monkeypaw chapter 14 . 3/28
"The the is not optional! It makes the whole deal! Adding a the to the name just makes everything sound cooler. Like, The Sparrow. Doesn't that sound cooler?"
"No. It just sounds stupid." -Lol
Monkeypaw chapter 13 . 3/28
Yay Twist! KILL HIM! HURRAH! Nice job with the flashbacks. I am formerly known as Unknown
Unknown chapter 11 . 3/28
...Is Erin Hunter writing? #SpeicialEdition:Twist'sDecison
Unknown chapter 9 . 3/27
Not to be wierd- I just hope Twist has kits!
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/27
I love it! I don't exactly remember Twist, but, I like it! Its better than Wings, a book I tried to write. Keep it up!
~Random Unknown Mega-Fan
This is sooo addicting. I would say almost as addicting as Warriors, but I can't lie. This is even more addicting than Warriors!
And I know that you wrote this 5 years ago, but right now I hate you. The suspense is too much. And I stayed up until 1:30 reading it.
You could really get a book published, though you probably already have. :)
PeltofMoonlight337 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
...REALLLY...

TWIST CMON YOU KNO YOU WANNA STAY
TheCatcherofShadows chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
A. W. E. S. O. M. E. Best ever :)
SilverGhost chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
Yay! I'm a lurker! Sorry for not commenting until the very end. But I guess I just put it off, what I wanted to say. You are completely awesome, and this story was absolutely fantastic. I read this before (and nnow we're going into the story of ma life, folks) and forgot the name, but all I remembered was Twist and mountains. And then today, I find this jewel of a fanfic. It truly was awesome. And I gotta say, omgomgomg, Lucky, you crack me up. Plus, you awesome being of an author, your commentary cracked me up so many times! I love, love, love you in a reader-who-is-just-feeling-the-feels-of-an-completely-awesome-ending kinda way! This was amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
SilverGhost chapter 30 . 9/15/2015
At first I thought you ended that hear. *breaths out very loudly* Don't scare me like that! ;)