Reviews for Sidestep
Honeyfang chapter 31 . 8/14
THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OMFG! Thank you for giving fanfiction this fluffy story XD. I'm gonna go read more of your stories. That's final.
Honeyfang chapter 8 . 8/13
WISP IS FUCKING BRILLIANT OMFG. Okay I know this is an old story but you are a brilliant writer. Idc I love this. Bye rambling is what I do lol.
Honeyfang chapter 3 . 8/13
Omfg this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read bc it's like an actual book not like everything happens in 4 chapters; from strangers to lovers. But it's original and real I love it. Like there aren't words to describe how great it is. But bye bc I'm rambling XD.
Shadowheart3096 chapter 31 . 7/4
That was awesome, keep writing more stories like this, you're almost as good as Erin Hunter!
Lilybreeze chapter 31 . 5/13
I must say that your writing is AMAZING! Haha I know I'm a little late because it's 2015 and you completed it a couple years ago...but WOW! A fanfic has never made me cry before, and you did it. I loved how in-depth and well thought-out the plot was, and how it always kept me off my seat during those cliffies ;) Definitely one of the best stories on here I've ever read; SO keep writing and doing fantastic!
Illuminastro chapter 31 . 3/21
No words. No words :') I gotta say, this has been one of the best FanFictions I've read yet. And I WILL be around for the sequel, just since all my reviews here suck big-time, I'll just be a lurk- reader. But I'll be there :v

Well, forget the no words thing xD
Illuminastro chapter 30 . 3/21
Oh, well so at least my question was answered. Hhh. Well. I was looking forward to that, but, well... hmm.. just gotta love Lucky.
Illuminastro chapter 29 . 3/21
Well.. surely the Rogue realizes that the Slider group there isn't just going to fall to their knew did he wins? And about that, I just realized the Rogue has been called ONLY The Rogue the whole book. Doesn't he have a real name?
Illuminastro chapter 28 . 3/21
Wait.. but what about Twist's mother? Did Braiser kill her? :o
Illuminastro chapter 27 . 3/21
Ho, that's so sad. Some psycho mangled old cat holding his old wife captive. Grr.
Illuminastro chapter 26 . 3/20
Oops..got too absorbed in Mine craft for a few days xD but yeah, you would think a break from reviewing would help me think of something to say. But it doesn't :p nice chapter, anyway.
Illuminastro chapter 25 . 3/18
I'm so excited. I can't even talk..just... hhh
Illuminastro chapter 24 . 3/18
I..merfuffle.. need .. next chapter... aiyee! Twist loves Declan! *heart*
Illuminastro chapter 23 . 3/18
Yep. I have nothing to say. Except I don't hate Snit so much now :)
Illuminastro chapter 22 . 3/18