Reviews for Sidestep
LitlleSparrow chapter 30 . 3/9
Can I just say that I have fallen for Sidestep, it's a phenomenal story with interesting characters, ( btw, I might have or have not fallen for declan-) I love it so much, and I just finished ( NOOO ), Which feels like a part of me has left me- :(
Besides that weird confession, again I LOVE SIDESTEP shadow You inspired me to write a fanfic with motivation, anf I have to Ty for that!
-LittleSparrow
Rainbow Prime chapter 6 . 12/10/2021
Man...Luckily I found this story YEARS after it was completed, or I'd have to put what passes for a link to Doomsday here...Maybe the actual scene where it plays, even
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 12/10/2021
No no, the worst of Shakespeare's plays is obviously Romeo and Juliet. Although, I will admit to having never read King Lear...
PiratePirata chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Back in like 2013/2014 when i first read Outcast, I read i think it was Hollypaw thinking Twist is around her age and if she was in a clan they could be friends. So i had imagined Twist coming back to the clans with the clan cats, tho i never did come up with a clan name for her. It might not be as good of a story bc i came up with it when i was 13. And now im finding this story years later. Only read the first chapter and i do kinda wanna get back into writing, so i might fish out that idea from 7 years ago and write about it.
Uh. Hi chapter 31 . 8/3/2019
I must say I haven't gotten so into a story in a long time; at least not a fanfiction story. Before I found this I thought I had run out of the good ones. I was wrong. So thank you Shadow; for helping me to relieve my boredom and for reminding me fanfiction authors can write great engrossing stories too. (And for making me realize I really should get back to writing my own short story). I'll definitely be back for Float. See ya then.
Person chapter 2 . 7/31/2019
Finally! Someone else who was always interested in the rouges that attacked the tribe and Twist in particular. Are you sure you aren't me from an alternate universe were I have the motivation to work on my stories? I'm so glad I found this.
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 25 . 2/14/2019
Holy jeez! You’re right! Most people DO have an above average number of legs! :O
Had to think about it for a sec
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
HAHA Your cliffhangers do you no good, for the story is already complete!
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 4 . 2/13/2019
RIP Declan
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 3 . 2/13/2019
Lol I know exactly what you mean, 75 degrees IS cold(I live in Florida as well) it’s always dreadful when winter temperatures drop into the 70s :)
Th3DoomSlay3r chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
Alright fine, I promise I’m not a lurker, story is good so far, but I need to read moar :3 after a break for a while
Niqhtshadow chapter 31 . 6/7/2018
I loved this book! You are such a talented author
MrsCuddlyFox chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Just finished chapter two, and don’t want to be a “lurker” just reading and not commenting. So far I’m really loving it! I see you have a few stories now and I’m sure get tons of comments every day. But still wanted to throw this out here that so far I’m really enjoying it and am looking forward to reading more! It took me forever to find a story on here I could get into, so thanks!
Dawnflower chapter 31 . 3/29/2018
I finished reading the book and I just want to say...

Thank You.

I can sleep happy knowing that there is one warriors love story out there that wasn’t a forbidden one, this was beautiful and amazing to read.
Dawnflower chapter 10 . 3/28/2018
I meant to type this on chapter 1 but I got sucked into the story so here I am at chapter 10. Let me say, worth the 20 mins of scrolling to look for a fan fiction. That is a great feat.