Reviews for Never Forget
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Sounds good. I think of Near and Mello a little when reading it - what they must never forget. A final warning from their mentor!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
cool poem
Mashed Potato-san chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
By the way, this poem looks like it's in the shape of, like...something...
drowningindespair chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing, very poetic.
And I have big respect for L, though he never existed and never will.
He dreamed of a perfect world, without crimes, without criminals running rampant. Without despise and misery.
And the reason why he's so introvert and callous, I think it's because of his past. Something that have hurt him... Just saying, out of track.
The only one, whom he called his best friend, betrayed him and led him to his death. And Light knew he could fool L, as he could fool everyone else.
L was to blind to see, what was truly going on, Light was hidden behind his perfect mask, his facade.
That's why, never trust anyone to deeply, in the end they will fool you.
In this case, L was the stupid and blinded one, he had his suspicions on Light, but he became naive.
Lawliet fought for justice, justice that would prevail, against all odds. Atleast as long as he lived, and dedicate another one to be his successor, after his death. L, would be immortal.
He was an hero, I won't say god nor a lord.
But don't forget, L has his dark sides to, and he's a liar. If you have seen L's two successors.
But at heart, I think he's genuinely kind-hearted.
All he wants is a world without criminals, not by killing them, like kira does.
Kira and L are kind of alike, aren't they? Kira also wants justice, with only hardworking, honest and kind people. That was his main purpose, but then he became power-crazy. He wanted to be acknowledged by others, and become the one and only. That's not godly.
However, The difference that distinguishes them apart, is that kira thinks the solution is to kill, L thinks killing is wrong, thus who kill criminals, even if what they have done is wrong, is the same kind of crime.
Somewhere you wrote that L thinks that everyone, doesn't matter how far they fall, everyone deserves another chance. And also that he thought everyone deep down had a good heart, or something like that.
This fic was very good described, and thought out. It really fits L. You explain things without making it to complicated, just straight on.
Take care and continue to unleash your imagination. You are truly blessed with the power of speech. *o* Vincent Lawliet
SheWhoBringsDarkness chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
cool a poem. :-)
LchangetheworLd chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I almost cried *LOVED*
PocketStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow, this is an AWESOME L tribute! Good job! And...

I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, L!
Merci Monsieur chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
YOU HAVE REDUCED ME TO PATHETIC TEARS

I AM LITERALLY CRYING

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

but i love it all the same... i love it even though im crying so stupidly Dx Dx i hate how they made L die... he shouldn't have died... he should have...

THIS is why i HATE light -.-" becuze he kills L and has people write fics like this and make me cry cuz its so freaking AWESOME and i can't control my self... i almost cried on the keyboard but i wiped my tears on my blanket TT_TT thank you... thank you for ruining this blanket (no sarcasm, this blanket smells like my dog!)

amazing, beautiful, sad... now do you have something FUNNY or CUTE to read? please? i need to LAUGH now!

Oh yeah, listen to Everything Changed by Staind when reading this. i think that helped me to cry even more TTTT
BB lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
ME LOVE U L *sob* I WILL KILL U LIGHT HE KINDA TRUSTED U me likey it
Sweetsounds chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Fantastic I love this. I love L!
OdeToBoredom chapter 1 . 10/4/2010