Reviews for Outrunning Gravity
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I know I reviewed when it was first published, but wanted to revisit it and encourage you to revisit Ed and Gracie and the rest of the extended Grissom-Sidle family.
diamonddragonfly chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I have just found this delightful little story.

I loved Rollercoaster and Halfway to the Moon..I re-read them regularly.

Thankyou for them all
SeteLuas chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh, how I loved this piece!

I've been away from the fandom for a long time now, but I had to read this :) Rollercoaster/Halfway to the Moon is one of my favorite CSI fanfic series. As always, you took my breath away and reminded me how much I love(d) GSR... So touching, so beautifully written. Your words touch the soul.

Thank you so much for sharing!
1luvgsr chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I was so excited to see a story from you, especially a story that follows Halfway to the Moon ( one of my all time favourite stories!) It was amazing, thanks for sharing.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was an unexpected treat-thank you for a look into the future of Ed and Gracie and Grissom and Sara! Here's hoping we get to stop in again...
faeriebabies chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved this! I go back back and read then reread the other two over and over. They are close to my favs if not my favs and I would love if you would continue this. I don't review often due to being shy about it but I truly love this fic.
Sarafly chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it. Love their family interaction!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
! thank you so very, very much for this story! i just read rollercoaster and half way to the moon for the... dont know... 18th time this sommer while on vacation... and now you write / finish this story!

it is just as wonderful as the other two and i do hope you write more from your little universe ;)

really! great story!

thank you very much for writing and sharing! i love it!
My Kate chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I've enjoyed reading HALFWAY a long time ago, and have always simply loved this family...so glad Gracie and Ed had gotten together, but oh - a baby!...this one left a smile on my face, and a determination to reread your epic one more time, now that there is this terrific sequel which almost serves as an epilogue of sorts...would that you could think to continue!...THANK YOU for posting this story...you really are a gem in the world of fanfiction...
Kristafied chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh, how lovely! I have read and re-read Halfway to the Moon more times than I can count, and I never expected a sequel. This was an unexpected pleasure.
onthecorner chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
What a pleasant surprise! I have always loved this AU- consider it a classic / standard by which all others are measured.)(of course Cico's Casa Caliente series is right up there, too!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very interesting and a lovely piece. It was very enjoyable to see the Grissom(s) being contented and happy.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Fantastic read! Awesome seeing a sequel for Half-way to the moon after so long )
smacky30 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love this. I loved the original story and this is a marvelous continuation. I miss the fandom and your GSR stories. :D
lamcsi chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Very nice. I've missed Ed, Gracie and the kids. I really enjoyed the story.