Reviews for I Am A Factory Girl
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 1/20
Brilliant and I hope there is more soon.
JennyDamon Love chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I loooove it! I LOVE IT SOO MUCH 33
GF chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE
FlowersN'stars chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Hehe,it wasn't that explicit. Some people on here are way to extreme when it comes to lemon. Anyways, I hope you're going to continue this fic! It's really good and it just can't be abandoned! ;)
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
ahahaha,good one jenny :P Yeah it would be a turn off if he did , someone is actually reading this cool fic :D Damon and Jenny do make a sexy couple ;)
FlowersN'stars chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
well Im reading this and loving it :D
Oh.My.Magenta chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Amazing. Crossovers are difficult to write... good job!. Love this AU couple.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
While Blair is my favorite character to read fanfiction of, I decided to give this a shot. It is very amusing. I like how you added lots of tiny details and included various cast members. So good job! I agree with you that "old Jenny" doesn't exist anymore. That would have been like 15 year old Jenny, making Damon way too weird to corrupt a girl like that. I love that they equally have "f*uck off" personalities in this story. Xoxo
TeamDamonandJenny chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Please update! Your writing is amazing! I love the pairing of Jenny and Damon tbf (sexiest people alive much..)
Geraldine chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Hey ! Yesterday I was searching an interesting fiction to read and I, of course, click on yours. I was intrigued by the Damon/Jenny. I've juste finished all the chapters and I have juste one thing to say : Wow ! I really can imagine the older Jenny and Damon is just so Damon ! Your writing is really plaisant to read and I can't wait for the next chapter... even if I'm not sure it will be soon.

_Geraldine (A french (and terrible english speaker) fan of your fiction.)
Ms-Wolfe chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
AMMMMMMAAAAAZZZIIINNGG!I love how you write these two. Can't wait for the next chapter...
Heya chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I love this story. Can you please write more? PLEASE!
Seph Meadowes chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
I love this story. The plotline, characterizations and chemistry between Damon and Jenny is perfect.
starlight-x-A-x chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
me loves it. fantastic so far. crossovers alwasy have that risk of the 2 worlds not merging well together but yours is just spot on so far. hope you update soon :)
angel85qcca chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
I'm loving this story! I really hope you decide to finish it.