Reviews for Patience
Celaj15 chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Love the sequel. Makes me wonder why I only started reading fanfiction this year. lol

Yesss, Peter wont get in the way anymore. I do ship Taito, but I think I still love Taishiro more.
reychop chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
That was... intense... Though awfully familiar, I am not sure if I've read this before. But as always, your stories are great. I could basically taste the emotions and maybe the reason behind it is how you build the characters. Even easier to connect is the fact that the characters are not that out of characters. Most fics would make Yamato extremely girly or whiny. But his reactions are justified.

I am tempted to beg for another sequel but sometimes, sequel destroys the essence of the original. I'm just glad that this one supplemented it and made it even better. You're a great writer and I'm glad to have stumbled upon your works. More power and continue writing! :)
Melmel Phase chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I loves it! ((As usual 3 )) I love how you put song titles and lyrics and had them fit in with the fic 3 I seriously wish I could do something like that. Hell I'm still working on a plot and I'm on chapter 10 :P but anywho, keep up the amazing work!
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
dying of "OHMIGOSH-ness"
I love how you made this!
I can't believe how... astonishing this is!
there isn't really great enough words to describe this!
and when it comes to workloads... well... let's just say I REALLY know what you mean... ( considering I have like 50 drawings to draw... and scan... and color... ugh... )
and don't use the flames to roast weenies! use them to make marshmallows! C:
anywayz... if you haven't already noticed: I 3 this story! and I can't believe how talented you are!
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
I'm addicted to your story!
it's like this: I don't want to keep reading because I know where it's going, but whenever I try to do something else, I'll just end up back here...
and the whole "he'll be back" thing scared the living daylights out of me! QAQ
ButterflyAway chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Yes, sometimes patience really pays off!

That was a really beautiful FF. The end is kind of.. sappy? But I like it somehow ;)
Pure Lies chapter 18 . 7/17/2011 know how impressed I am? I'm speechless :O Im bookmarking this so I can read it over and over :o I normally dont like out-of-franchise characters, but..Im willing to make an exception :) DOn't stop, this was amazing
STech chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
Wow... fantastic finish! And fantastic story!

It's rare to come across great writers on this site - but its even more rare to find a great story teller. You were amazing and I'm so impressed. It's not very often that I can find a story on here that is so well written that I can just lose myself in. Usually I'll get into a story then realized the writer wasn't trying to tell a story, but an event and nothing more. You can tell when a writer has an "agenda" and once they rush to get to their main event, the rest is over. But this story was just great. I love how it sort of came "in situ" (maybe because I haven't read the prequel YET). The background was all there and it was just so... real. Peter may have been a little overboard at times, but hey who am I to say that wouldn't actually happen; people are crazy!

Anyway, nicely done. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your works! You are an awesome writer!

Keep it up please! Don't ever let the flames get you down, as those are the readers with the agenda... looking for one particular event (Probably a lemon in this case lol).

PS I'm glad you didn't put a lemon in this one, it shows that you focused on the characters and the story rather than the sex.

Ok I'm rambling now.

Anyway, great job! Loved it! (BEST STORY I'VE READ IN A LOOONG TIME, and definitely best in this fandom!)
STech chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I really liked that chapter! And its funny you say you didn't like the song - because it was my favorite song choice so far.

Sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter, its just too good to stop reading haha. I love it so far. The pace of the story is perfect, the comic relief is perfect, the ratio of words to feelings and descriptions are perfect..

I've only ever found one other angsty story that could sort of fit this genre that I really liked, but I think this one takes the cake! It's just so well written and well pieced together.

On a side note, I have a song for you. I've used this song for my own stories, and maybe its just the element of angst and a hard-done-by character, but I feel like its worth listening to anyway. It's called survive by rise against. The lyrics make it one of the most inspirational songs I've heard for this type of story.

Anyway great work so far... I'm gonna keep reading now.

PS. I'm blaming you if I fail all of my final exams! LOL
STech chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Saw that coming a mile away... the Peter part anyway. Should be intersting to see what happens!

I'm glad you didn't dive straight into an intense physical relationship right away - as so many 'yaoi' stories do. I like the relationship part, but I like that its FOCUSED around more than just that.

Good chapter; very angst.

Excited to keep reading!
STech chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Wow, that was intense...

Very funny in the bar - I liked it... Definitely good, much needed comic relief. I've always felt that the best kind of story is a well balanced one. Angst is great, but if its all angst it just gets to the point where its too unrealistic. Anyway, the story is great so far!

The only thing I wanted to point out, for future reference I guess since this story is done, is the changing tenses. When writing in first person (which is my personal fav, and also I think the most challenging), you have to watch that your character is either telling a story that happenED, or that is happenING. It's easy to miss little things here and there, and I think I only noticed it once or twice, but just something to keep in mind.
STech chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
hmmmm very interesting so far. You write Yamato well. Just curious, how old are they supposed to be here?

Anyway, I'm liking it so far :)

I like the tension between Yamato and Tai and how he keeps literally running away.

Thats quite the case of (?) PTS (Post traumatic stress?) he's got going there - well written though.

I'll admit I'm surprised as I've yet to find too many decent writers in this fandom, but you're amazing! You're doing so well with what (I think anyway) is a rather difficult topic to write. I know I've ventured deep into the world of angst and abuse and I have a rough time writing it - so I must say I'm a bit envious.

BTW, so funny! The old man guitar player haha.

Anyway I'm gonna keep reading.
STech chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow... I must say that I'm impressed already. I stumbled across this story... I'm not even sure how. For some reason I had a digimon relapse (after like... 8 years? whenever it was released), and I realized how much I loved Matt so I figured I'd try to find some good fanfics. I love angst in stories, more than anything. This seems like a very interesting topic to base a story around, so let's just see what happens!

PS - I LOVE how you used song titles as your chapter names; its genius. I've incorporated songs into stories by just adding in the title and suggesting people listen to it, or had a "theme song" at the end of a chapter, but this is a stroke of brilliance! I may have to borrow that idea from you lol.

Anywho, can't wait to read more! Great work :)
Stand bi me chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
Fucking aww! Haha that chapter was beautiful dude :)

I liked it. I liked it a lot. The mood and sun metaphor was brilliant, too. And adding the eclipse made it amazing.

I just the realized the drastic change in mood between the other story and this, its sequal.

The other story was just confused boys, gay bashing, misunderstandings and stuff.

This was fckn abusive and stabbing and killing and comas and... Woah... Lol

But still, it was good :)

Nice job yo
Stand bi me chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Holy mother of -

Uhh... Did matt just...d..d..die?

That is so harsh, yo! Why'd you do it? Why?

How did peter even find him? And how did he know what tai even looked like?

And when peter "hugged" matt, I KNEW he was gonna stab him, bro. I KNEW it!