Reviews for The River's Rage
HelloDenmark chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Aewsome story!
Purestrongpoem chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Yay, everyone is safe and sound. The story was really good.
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
gr8 story love the characters! in my favs it goes!
Lordoftheringslover chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
you are a fantastic writer! You really capture the emotion and the characters are brilliant!
Lordoftheringslover chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
This is really good! I love little legolas your writing makes me want to laugh when its funny and cry when its sad i really enjoy it!
nim draug chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
Yay! Everyone's safe again ! I loved this :)
nim draug chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
10/10 - This is brilliant. Will read more tomorrow...I'm sleepy :)

I love this story!
nim draug chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awww, this is adorable. You've captured the emotions brilliantly - well done :)
Princess Arimae chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I would like to actually take a break from reading to thank you for letting the spiders talk. THANK YOU! So many authors seem to be skipping the Hobbit these days!

As to favorite character [I believe you asked]: either Lasanden or your Thranduil. I always like Thranduil.

I would also enjoy at least a oneshot about Lasland's adventures on patrol, since he spends so much time there.

I'll stop for now, and continue reading. TY again for the spiders with speech.

Arimae
midnight13731 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Lovely ending, mellon-nin! If I think of a plotline, I'll tell you, promise!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Aranel Mereneth chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Cuteee! Glad to see Lasanden back on his feet again :) oh by the way, towards the end of the chapter, you wrote Legal instead of Legolas LMAO! I know it is a mere typo, but It gave me a good laugh.

As for the story contest you have about Lasland... I shall think and get back to you ;)

Tc,

- Aranel.
Caelhir chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Lovely! Just something I noticed, but NEVER A CRITISISM!

LEGAL lifted his head from Lasanden's shoulder and smiled.

Just what I noticed ;P

I already entered the contest via review on your Halloween story, bur if you'd like I can PM you with the moat amazing plotbunny I've ever caught! (I used my Halloween candy and birthday cake to lure it in!)

Mindiriel: "I was thinking...more family time?"

Thranduil and Lasanden: "NEVER! NEVER AGAIN!"

Legolas: "Awww...c'mom guys, you're no fun!"

Lasland: "Yeah, you think you guys got it bad? Look at what Caelhir has going for me if she wins the contest! Captured by orcs with YOU, little runt! Who's got the shortest straw now? And that's not to mention all the horrible ideas that this spawn of Calehi'rs will produce! I mean I know how amazing I am, and I know that it's a great plot bunny, but can't it happen to someone else? I mean, think about it: I'm the heroic often-overlooked middle brother. You know, that reminds me of a story I read about you once, runt. It was very good, by Treehugger, I think. It started when you were younger..." *begins to ramble about Treehugger's story, "Elrond's Most Forgettable Birthday"*

Thranduil: "I watched my dad die like a billion years ago..."

Lasanden: "I DIED. Like, yesterday."

Legolas: "I die in so many fanfics it's not even funny...plus Legromances, MarySues (Legolas shudders), Slashes (Legolas faints along with his parents while his brother laugh at him like any good brother would), insane OC's (not like you guys, L and L!) not to mention all the stories where I DIE! Did I mention that?

Minderial: "Good Lord. How did you become so popular?"

Thranduil: "I forbid you to run off with anyone that is not elven and female!"

Lasanden: "Elven and female...mmmmmmm."

Lasland: "...and it all went nuts after that." *looks around* "Oh, are you all still here?"

Legolas: "Shut. Up."

Caelhir: "Enough gentlemen, lady. Poor Pamdora has to read all of this now. Nice going."

*Legolas points at Lasanden, who is drooling, then at Lasland, who is pouting because no one listened to him, then at Thranduil and Minderial, who are being cutsie with eachother* "None of this is my fault. I'm the only real elf here."

*Caelhir leaves just as the fight breaks out*

"Best!"

Legolas: "Well, I'm not wrong!"

Thranduil: "Idiot son, didn't you read 'The Hobbit,' by JRR Tolkein?"

Caelhir: *sigh*
Caelhir chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Wow, you are amazing to get that chapter up so fast! Hood work!

I have that *internal muse* battling my *external self* ALL THE TIME! Makes it fun, though...

Thanks for answering all my questions, I got all the answers I needed (for now)!

Pressure...yes, the doctors have told me that lie before, usually followed by pain that 'hurts like Mordor,' to steal a certain elf's words ;P

I'm glad Lasland will be making a later appearance, since the subject of Legolas and Thranduil's family is always fascinating to me!

*inner muse* "Caelhir, you're doing it again..."

*Caelhir looks up from keyboard innocently* "Hmmm? Doing what?"

*inner muse* -sigh-

*Caelhir* "VICTORY."
VeronicaD13 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Oh that must have been one heck of a trial for Thranduil! Is the big old softie gonna lock his whole family in the palace for a little while while HE recovers from the strain of them being in danger? XD At least he didn't start yelling at the healer for causing his son more pain. Well, or pass out. I think that would've been slightly worse. LOL

Wonder when they'll go back to the palace? I bet the message he's sending is along the lines of "we're safe and on the mend, but will be back as soon as we can" or something likel that.

Can't wait for more!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I am almost always the first to review? Well, you can thank the time difference in Australia for that lol. As always a wonderful chapter. I'm glad Lasanden is on his way to recovery now. However, there were a few typos here Nd there, mitt like to proof read once more ;) lol. Otherwise, all good. Update soon :)