Reviews for Secrets revealed
Princess Bananabelle chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Hahaha! This is so funny, I love it! Even though you said its your first, it is pretty good. I hope you write more soon!
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Wow this is great Shinjiro/Subaru story and I look forward to seeing what you have in mind next, if they consumate their relationship despite her demeanour I'd think of Subaru as a very passionate lover but maybe thats me.
Reality and Fiction chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
... "I still want a daughter"? ...
KamehameGadoken chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
the Omake thing made me ROFLMAO! It's like everyone hates Sunnyside. And I suggest a Bleach crossover. the characters might compare Sunny with Hat n' clogs(Urahara)
Naara chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
The first chapter was adorable. If you need an idea, how about more between Subaru and Shin? Like,

OH! I know, Subaru gets preggo and the star division finds out! Or or

Subaru wants to get preggo but she discovers that she is unable to.

Or or!

You could have Subaru and Shin anounce their engagement TOGETHER. :P see? It's easy to come up with ideas like that. I 3 Subaru and Shin together.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Don't worry, despite how my name sounds I'm not that kind of reviewer, lol.

Now as far as first fics go, this is actually pretty good. It's certainly a better first attempt than many I've seen including mine.

I do have a few tidbits of advice: Just remember to capitalize the start of every dialogue sentence. Also, if you can, try not to have different speaker's dialogue back to back. It looks a lot cleaner if you have them on separate lines.

I hope this helps in some way. (The relationship points were a nice touch, btw!) ;)
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
that was cute! Lol and i love you since you are the only one who wrote a subaru/shinjiro story. ohh would you plzz write another?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Seems fine. Seems you can call this a good writing. Seems wonderful for several readers yes
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I think it was really great. I laughed pretty hard in some parts and others I just had to say Awwww lol. Over all I think you did a great job. Shinjiro might have been little out of character but other then that I can't find anything wrong with it. I look forward to more of your work if you choose to keep wrighting. I would love to read more.