Reviews for Paper Planes
Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh gosh! Fluffy indeed! I've never shipped Hotaru and Hayate, but because of your fic, I just might. So cute. ;w;

I don't even have to right words for this. I kjshdflgkjshlskjdfhg can't. OTL

Thank you for writing this!

chawbacon chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was very beautiful. :) I wish I could more HotaruXHayate pairing in fics...
Aine chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Kyra Marie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I have never considered Hayate for Hotaru mostly because I haven't been updated with the manga. Translation: I barely read it.

But from the stories I've read who has mentioned him, I think Hayate would be very sweet to her, even more than Ruka, and that's saying something. I guess, since the Rukaru pairing is made by fans (am I right?), Hayate's stories sound more real.

Keep writing! KM.
Irrevocable Memory chapter 1 . 12/15/2010

We haven't talked in AGES, it seems.

..Or maybe I'm just really poor at keeping track of time.

Well, anyways, I don't really support HotaruxHayate (makes sense, since I'm an avid fan of HotaruxRuka) but I felt like reading one of your stories since I haven't in a long time. :)

Short, sweet. FLUFFY (extremely).

Haha, anyway, mostly just dropping by. Hi!
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So romantic.

Good job!
aoi chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
kawaiiiiiiiiiiii~ chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
OMG! You did so awesome here! I love how short and sweet it was :)
kara'mel'-chan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awww... So cute! I'm falling for your version of Hayate. (; haha. He reminds me of Koko too. ((: Good job! (x

Nessie-san chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I don't really support HotaruxHayate, either, but this was good - It was sweet and, as you said, fluffy. Very fluff. COMPLETELY fluff. That doesn't mean it wasn't good, though, Ari-chan! It was really sweet and cute and it made me happy - Gokurosama! (Good work)
Lady Drama chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Cute drabble!

I feel kinda sorry for poor Hayate, he's been chasing Hotaru for ages...

It's nice to read a story where she likes him too :)