Reviews for Dithen
Peersrogue chapter 48 . 3/22/2014
Sorry I was away for a long time visiting dear relatives who live the other side of the world. On returning home sadly things not as good as they might be - but we must all be brave some time or another and face trouble when it comes our way.
This story is truly magical, full of love, honour, adventure, bravery, friendship. Finally I have had the chance and time to read from the beginning to the end.

Dear ladies what can I say? If only our sad troubled world had such heroes - maybe one day we will desrve such heroes.

I wish you both well, this story will forever cheer my heart and soul. I know Iwill reread often.
Onwards and upwards.
Something-and-Co chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
You know, the two of you have really spoiled me rotten. I've read both Dithen and Rapid Peril several times now (each time forgetting how complete and detailed the stories are, which leaves me at 3 AM wondering if I should just finish reading or go to sleep. An easy choice to make ;) ) and I fell in love with the way you portray all the characters, especially the OC's. Every time I read a story about Faramir and Boromir that is not written by one of you, no matter how well written it is, I cannot help but miss Garad, Liel, Ciran, Elena, Damrod (one of my favourites, although he isn't truly and OC ), ... and all the others. (BTW, what happened to Beregrond after Dithen?) Also, I am terribly fond of the brothers, and sometimes I wish Tolkien had written more about their relationship. But alas, he did not, so off to the world of fanlore it is. The two of you often bring me to tears and laughter by your description of Faramirs and Boromirs relationship and made me wish Tolkien hadn't let Boromirt die. Thank you so much for your stories, and I never completely give up the hope of another fanfic written by one or both of you! ;)
Sic Vita Est chapter 48 . 10/13/2011
I can not tell you how many times I thought of this story and was hoping for an update. I almost messaged you but did not want to be a bother. So as you can see I absolutely love your work and will always eagerly read whatever you post. :) Thank you for not forgetting your stories on and I hope that you will upload many more. Please!
Pat chapter 48 . 10/10/2011
Thank you both for this jewel. I so appreciate the tied loose ends, as well as the knowledge that Boromir and company will be taking care of Gondor and each other despite Denethor.
Pat chapter 38 . 10/9/2011
I just found this amazing story early this morning - and am devestated that I will not be able to finish reading your offering before I have to leave for work.

Your characterizations are incredible. The way you have put the reader in the room and the situation makes this a tale that can not be walked away from.

I'll be back after I get home from work, having spent the day with this version of ME rattling around in my brain. Thank you!
acacia59601 chapter 48 . 9/25/2011
Yay! Wonderful chapters, I like the image of Boromir pushing the wheeled chair at top speeds!
Sic Vita Est chapter 46 . 3/18/2011
Loved this chapter! It is nice to see the female's perspective of things.

Again, still absolutely loving this story. :) :) :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 45 . 3/18/2011
Aww. A bit of something beautiful to remind everyone that even in war life is worth living. :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 44 . 3/18/2011
It is so amusing to see these rough and tumble soldiers reduced to nothing more than little boys when the women are involved. :)
Sic Vita Est chapter 43 . 3/18/2011
He got married! Oh happy day. I love how much Faramir supports his relationship and that they are all truly a family.

It is funny that though Boromir is the Captain and leader his brother and men seem to only think of ways to keep him out of trouble, much like a little boy. :)
Susan W chapter 46 . 3/10/2011
Can I just slap Elena and knock some sense into her! Shame on her! She's reading too much into Garad enjoying the company of the childern as him wanting to be a father all of a sudden! tsk! The Man was bored and the children offered an opportunity for lessening the boredom, especially since there were no other adults around. It kept his mind off of fighting and off of his healing leg for a bit. geez!

Woohoo! The boys are back! Boromir and Faramir have come home to a nice scene of everyone enjoying the day and the two injured Men out and about healing at last.

Dratted FF net wont let you post the tale of romance for Boromir and Liel. aauugghh! Can you add it at the end of this tale?

Anyway, just a suggestion. ;) Thanks for writing/posting! Looking forward to more. Update soon, please!
Susan W chapter 45 . 3/10/2011
I'm going to sic PETA on Garad if he doesn't watch out! :P Those poor birds are just doing bird things, ie.. singing about their freedom, being out in the open, enjoying the beautiful day, being free to do things. ;)

snicker!

hahaha! What a horse.. or dog! :) Well, thats one way to get around when you're small and you have a big dog.

Aww! Such a sweet sight to tired eyes with all in Garad's room comfortably sleeping in peace and warmth.

Lovely chapter! Looking forward to reading the next update. Thanks for writing/posting.
acacia59601 chapter 46 . 3/10/2011
Excellent couple of chapters, as always! I can't wait for more!
susan w chapter 44 . 3/6/2011
Hey! I received an email from FF net bot stating there was a new tale from Majorbee. Yay! :)

But.. Where is it? Hello! It's not there! :{

Soon, please!

And an update for Dithen coming soon? hint!

Thanks!
Susan W chapter 44 . 2/16/2011
Excellent chapter! snicker! Elena is such a tease. "What shall I take off next".. Ah! That was what the good boy statement was about. ;)

It's most excellent to hear Beregond speaking now, even telling Garad not to be scratching his leg under his cast. :) :) Great intrigue in the council of Minas Tirith and an idea way for Beregond to still serve his unit and the brothers 'Mir. They need someone who can't be swayed, listening in on the goings on in the Citadel.

One sees how atuned the Rangers are to each other as one's thought is the other's statement. " 'I wouldn't be there to watch your sorry ass,' Garad thought, wishing he was enough of a liar to say it out loud.

"Besides not always having you there to save my sorry ass," Beregond said. "You saved my life, you know that? Again."" Now the Rangers will have to start over with someone new.

Yay! Even though the news is scant our boys have won their battle! :) :) Most excellent!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon, please! Thanks for writing/posting!