Reviews for Anonymous
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
next chapter plessssssss
WolfGoddess chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
They talked all night and all morning. Good going for them.
Akiss chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Nononononononono! XD
Akiss chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Ooooooh! XD
Akiss chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
AHAHAHA!
Izaya sure is naughty. .
asdfghjkl chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Update, update, update, PLEASE! i wanna know what happens next to the both of them, and seriously, Delic-style image of Shizuo is freaking H-O-T! oooh, i want the next chapter!
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
OMG Izaya, I love you!
beesthoven chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
This was last updated December 4, 2011.
I'm guessing it will never be completed.
That's okay, though. I understand.

I very much enjoyed reading and would be delighted to see an ending someday.
Arara chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Dammit! I HATE how you left without finishing these stories, they are so good that I can't not read them even if I know it will frustrate me in the end. Great story. It's really great. One of the best. ARGH!
SteampunkInformants chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
isabel rosas chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
this isnt the izaya kun i know i want him back now i want him back now i want him back nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooow
Lilly Tomson chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Dude keep writing!
It drives me nuts knowing the writer hasnt been writing in what like a year or 2.
It just let's all the hope leave my body that there is goin to be a next chapter.
RAWR! So angry!
Tsk...*calms down*
just please (PLEASE!) keep writing!
Chaos Corrupted chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Since u love long reviews I'm gonna give u one XD first off I love your story it's really is hilarious I laughed In every chapter lol specially the ones where yuki and Kanra chat online XD lol just that conversation made me feel sooooo arkward for them XD and i wish izaya will look like psyche XD this story is also well written and I hope you update..please continue but it does t look like u will considering its been like 2 years but even if u never do I will always wait here XD lol
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
More!
A Winter Heart's Song chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
If u don't update this story by the next 7 days, I swear I will hunt you down, strap you to a chair with only ur hands loose so you can type, and make you STARVE until this magnificent story is complete! Don't forget you loving fans that are just waiting impatiently and muderously for the next chapter! I do t care if ur lazy, fuck I don't care if you have the flu! Just finish the damn story! I'm sure Izaya and Shizuo are thinking the same damn thing, so get cracking! Oh, love your story btw Very well written and entertaining. Not to mention funny! Anyways, I'll be waiting! Bye bye bee!