Reviews for Anonymous
TheDreamFlareAlchemist chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
Please keep updating !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
Seriously, this story is too good not to continue. I WANT MORE! I love this story. It's a really cool idea, and I really wanna see what happens when Izaya and Shizuo figure out that they are in love with each other! It's bound to be an interesting reaction from both. Please continue!
natsuki23 chapter 16 . 9/22/2015
Nooooo! Please update soon! I wanna see how Shizuo and Izaya react to finding out that Yuki and Kanra are each other! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
That was a really good fic! Pleeeaaaazzz update ;( and soon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
next chapter plessssssss
WolfGoddess chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
They talked all night and all morning. Good going for them.
Akiss chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Nononononononono! XD
Akiss chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Ooooooh! XD
Akiss chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
AHAHAHA!
Izaya sure is naughty. .
asdfghjkl chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Update, update, update, PLEASE! i wanna know what happens next to the both of them, and seriously, Delic-style image of Shizuo is freaking H-O-T! oooh, i want the next chapter!
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
OMG Izaya, I love you!
beesthoven chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
This was last updated December 4, 2011.
I'm guessing it will never be completed.
That's okay, though. I understand.

I very much enjoyed reading and would be delighted to see an ending someday.
Arara chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Dammit! I HATE how you left without finishing these stories, they are so good that I can't not read them even if I know it will frustrate me in the end. Great story. It's really great. One of the best. ARGH!
SteampunkInformants chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
isabel rosas chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
this isnt the izaya kun i know i want him back now i want him back now i want him back nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooow