Reviews for A Rogue's Heart
Nan chapter 14 . 6/12
Yuck. This story just got seriously offputting.
The Buffy worship and the patronizing Author's note ruin it completely.
Private Jenkins chapter 18 . 4/7
Holy shit. This is awesome. I. I can't even think right now... For the love of god update soon!
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 1/11
Grey Fox?

More like gay fox.
Nevarstar chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Xander is my favorite Scooby. I loved Dragon Age.

I want to say this is a great story. I like how you did not have to make the Scoobys mean to each other and showed how they were affected by Xander's death even though they did not know until after he was back.

I hope you get inspired to complete this story one day.

Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
great story, very much enjoyed... I seriously hope that there is a chance of more...

especially with the heady promise of more lelianna time :)
Godogma chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
So, will this ever be updated?
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
Love this story, can't wait for more!
DonWar chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
Now that I am completely caught up with this story that has helped inspire me to play the first game again, I now want to read more and I hope you decide to pick this story up again and write more chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2014
This is really good. Xander is almost like Oliver Queen in the TV show arrow. I really do hope you continue this story.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Hope you update soon!
Heliophase chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
Hope you update soon. Really enjoying this.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
This is awesome! I hope for more!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
Helluva cliffhanger. It's been almost a year, but I do hope to see more of this in the future, even if you only update it on a whim. You've gotta helluva story here and do a good job at crossing over two widely different mediums together.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Damn...good crossover. Sucks that you left it on such a cliffhanger. I hope you come back to this story one day. Great job!
tavin93 chapter 18 . 3/25/2014