Reviews for A Rogue's Heart
Cookizilla chapter 18 . 5/14
It's a pity you left off here. It would've been so satisfying to see Spike getting his butt kicked by Xander, heh. Great story, either way!
shugokage chapter 18 . 4/18
Definitely an interesting and wonderful story and it is sad that it is incomplete!
Tjin chapter 18 . 3/20
aww... no more
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 2/8
Fascinating story. I've greatly enjoyed reading it. I can only hope you will return and finish it some day
SofusGirl chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
This was a really cool read, and though I know it's not been updated in a while I still hope to see more one day. In any case I enjoyed what I read and you did a great job of keeping everything in character :)
Pedro52 chapter 18 . 12/20/2016
awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Damn shame you left it here, but it was fun while it lasted.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
That poem still creeps me the hell out years later.
orion0905 chapter 18 . 2/5/2016
Sad to see it end here, you've just started getting a grade A story going. I hope you come back to this.
Nan chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
Yuck. This story just got seriously offputting.
The Buffy worship and the patronizing Author's note ruin it completely.
Private Jenkins chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Holy shit. This is awesome. I. I can't even think right now... For the love of god update soon!
Lord Sigfry chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Grey Fox?

More like gay fox.
Nevarstar chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Xander is my favorite Scooby. I loved Dragon Age.

I want to say this is a great story. I like how you did not have to make the Scoobys mean to each other and showed how they were affected by Xander's death even though they did not know until after he was back.

I hope you get inspired to complete this story one day.

Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
great story, very much enjoyed... I seriously hope that there is a chance of more...

especially with the heady promise of more lelianna time :)
Godogma chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
So, will this ever be updated?