Reviews for I am Walker!
I REAALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, NEAH X ALLEN AND SHIT
I LOVE IT
DONT STOP WRITE
magicalpocketsenpai chapter 25 . 4/10
I just got into the D. Gray-Man fandom and I started reading this story last night. I stayed up all night and read it from start to finish it's so good! The only thing I noticed was that you use the wrong word in some places, but that is probably auto-correct being stupid. Please do your best to update again as soon as you can! I know it's been a few years since you even updated your profile, but the fans are desperate!
Hey! What'cha doin?
You gotta write more!
Neah 14th chapter 24 . 4/5
Hey! What'cha doin?
You gotta write more!
Neah 14th chapter 25 . 3/25
Let me ask this, am I in love with my nephew in this story?
Neah 14th chapter 20 . 3/25
I like my cute nephew with me.
Neah 14th chapter 16 . 3/25
'' Nueh '' So you say my name like that. Well, some people says '' Nhea. ''
*Laughs*
Zezorock 178 chapter 25 . 2/1
Awesom, so is road going to be in the next one!? I think he shood dream about her and she senses it. So then she is able to get to him. I eont him to be turned into a noah but he betrays the earl and makes road chose eather, her love or family i think that would be bad ass if she teemed up with allen and they kill the earl and 14 but leaves cross allown and the order untill they send lavi's teem to kill them both. Lol i know there are alot of gaps but ur and awesom writer i trust that u wont dissipont. So far ur doing perfict
sharp chapter 25 . 1/16
Another one please
Its like a good book addicting you should become a writer for a living.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/7/2013
KEEPDOING WHAT YOUR DOING! FANTASTIC WRITING, ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FLUFFINESS BETWEEN NEAH AND ALLEN :) WHENEVER IT IS ;). WISHING I COULD HAVE SUCH GOOD WRITING SKILLS.
MiraculousBlooming14 chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Hi my fellow fanfic author, and your story was so tense, I found that I could read it but, I could wait the next chapter of yours. I hope they have a clue to find the answer. So thank you for your story and I like it. :) THAT'S AMAZING, and you're also a wonderful writer for this.

-MiraculousBlooming
MysticalNyla chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
interesting story update soon
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Please get the next chapter out it was just starting to get good.
Lenore91 chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
Haha! I love FALL. Why's it called that anyway? Umm, yes. It reads without much direction and is unpredictable. A few spelling mistakes and poorly phrased sentences. Could do with a rewrite but I like where its got to. Would be nice to read more. :)
PoisonousDemon chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
wow this book is cool
i wish i had a book like that
i love this story i hope you update soon