Reviews for I am Walker!
Shapphire-Fox chapter 25 . 7/12
Please update and continue.
CloudCarnivore chapter 25 . 4/6
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Paradoxlyfe chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Leaving a note here: Neah is the one who made Timcanpys not Cross. Before Neah died he gave Timcanpy to cross. Plus Timcanpy loves both Neah and Allen. Though he is conflicted to what hes going to do, or who he should worry more about.
Kiomori chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I'm not sure if you're still working on this but I enjoyed reading the story so far!

I can only imagine how the others will react when they see Allen again!
NeahxRoad chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Great story I love your writing.
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Yay I finished in under a day! It took me about 8 hours breaks included. I started at 6:06 pm and finished at 2:35 am! This was over 80,000 words!I'm getting faster yay! Anyway this is very good! I love this story already and wish Allen and Neah would just get together even though I know its gonna be a long time before that happens. If it does anyway I would be very happy! Even though I am sad that you havent updated in so long I can only hope that one day you pick up this story up again.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Timcampy cant die!? He can only die by a stake to the heart with wood from a special type of tree. It was in the manga. And yes he really died in the manga
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
It was fun singing the lalluby
Sacredfire44 chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
I love this story so much Will you be able to update anytime soon? This story is absolutely brilliant, but it hasn't been updated in so long... Oh well, school/work always does seem to sap the life, happiness, and time out of everything, if that's your problem xD
DAMNED PIG chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
DONT STOP WRITING, I'M OBSESSED.
DONTSLACKOFF chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
I REAALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, NEAH X ALLEN AND SHIT
I LOVE IT
DONT STOP WRITE
magicalpocketsenpai chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
I just got into the D. Gray-Man fandom and I started reading this story last night. I stayed up all night and read it from start to finish it's so good! The only thing I noticed was that you use the wrong word in some places, but that is probably auto-correct being stupid. Please do your best to update again as soon as you can! I know it's been a few years since you even updated your profile, but the fans are desperate!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Hey! What'cha doin?
You gotta write more!
Neah 14th chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
Hey! What'cha doin?
You gotta write more!
Neah 14th chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
Let me ask this, am I in love with my nephew in this story?