Reviews for I am Walker!
SomniumofLight chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Aren't those lyrics at the end from a Rowena Taheny song? From her Celtic Dreams album?
SilverRider09 chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
"I'm mad. Oh look, a golem, let's go destroy it."
SilverRider09 chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
Knee-aah
Deugemia chapter 25 . 9/25/2015
/tightly clutches head with both hands
NOOOO! I KNEW I WOULD COME TO THE LAST CHAPTER! ARGH, I WAS COUNTING DOWN, ANXIETY EATING AT ME. Is-is the story, or Author-san on hiatus?
Deugemia chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
/echoing
OH SHINKEYS!
Deugemia chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
I swear, Author-san, you have perfectly portrayed their personalities that I imagine them to be! Man, and they have traits that are canon! Making me jumpy!
Deugemia chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
This fanfic is so extravagant! And. I. Love. It. BEAUTIFUL! I should rlly sleep though...
Shapphire-Fox chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
Please update and continue.
CloudCarnivore chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Paradoxlyfe chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Leaving a note here: Neah is the one who made Timcanpys not Cross. Before Neah died he gave Timcanpy to cross. Plus Timcanpy loves both Neah and Allen. Though he is conflicted to what hes going to do, or who he should worry more about.
Kiomori chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
I'm not sure if you're still working on this but I enjoyed reading the story so far!

I can only imagine how the others will react when they see Allen again!
NeahxRoad chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Great story I love your writing.
Firediva0 chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Yay I finished in under a day! It took me about 8 hours breaks included. I started at 6:06 pm and finished at 2:35 am! This was over 80,000 words!I'm getting faster yay! Anyway this is very good! I love this story already and wish Allen and Neah would just get together even though I know its gonna be a long time before that happens. If it does anyway I would be very happy! Even though I am sad that you havent updated in so long I can only hope that one day you pick up this story up again.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Timcampy cant die!? He can only die by a stake to the heart with wood from a special type of tree. It was in the manga. And yes he really died in the manga
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
It was fun singing the lalluby