Reviews for Collapse
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really like this fic! You have managed to describe the conflict between arousal, need and desire and fear, shame and reality very very well!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh! No! U can't end it at that! More please!
Hotly81173 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh this was great! well except the ending ... it was heartbreaking..
I loved it though, I noticed it is an older story and says complete but please continue this.
It is way to good to stop there.
cherrymystery chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
First of all, i love your writing style! And u were so true to the characters...i really hope you continue this even if it's been a long time!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
good job, i hope you decide to continue this story.
DeviousDomi chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wow. That was pretty steamy. I'll read more later. Now the pregnant lady must eat her nuggets. And you need to answer my text.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love it! Please update soon!
Rina-the-Brave chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Gotta continue this honey, it's amazing!

I love the idea and really can't wait to see why/how they ended up doing the deed. ;)

I have a feeling this is going to be a roller coaster.
nataliebianca chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my gosh, that was bloody brilliant! More!
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
well that was great. Can't wait to read more.
Miara Makisan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
AMAZING AMAZING OH MY GOD PLEASE CONTINUE.
miaa29 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great idea for the, glad this idea came into your head. Looking forward to the rest.
Celina79 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh wow, that was amazing! Loved that you worte about how they wanted to have each other, giving in to their needs, but also can't because of him beeing her boss.

Can't wait to read more!
TheLuckiestOne chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is a great start. I cannot wait to read what happened in the moments leading to this scene. Your depiction of Hotch and Emily is so believable.
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome first chapter. It was heartbreaking, emotional and hot all at the same time. You made both characters really sympathetic and even though you knew how it was going to end (the chapter at least) you couldn't stop your heart breaking for the both of them.

Can't wait for more,