Reviews for Don't Worry About the Jacket
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
any chance you might add another part to this? like maybe sam actually asks kurt out?
Nayeli chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
aough, why didn't you ask sam? :/

hehehe, nice fic! 0
screamblack chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
What? There isn't more? This is great!
petescocksinpatricksass chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love you and your writing!and the hints of Puckurt;D
breeutiful chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This was fantastic and Sam's impromptu fireman-carrying Kurt over his shoulder. I loved it with the fluffy and the awkward at the end. :D
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This fic was gooooood. I thoroughly enjoyed the mental image of Sam staring at "the boy with extrememly tight pants eight doors down from his locker" and of Sam hoisting Kurt over his shoulder like a sack of fabulous potatoes. Haha.

The ending was a little spazzy, but I get it. Sam choked up. LOL. It'd be nice to see a follow up fic where Sam get's the courage to ask Kurt out!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Really sweet. I love the way you've written Sam! He has a great voice to him. Great tone as well. Loved it! Do you plan to update another chapter?
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
That was so sweet and clever!

I especially loved sam's pov. I hope there's some more pre romance! (and of course, real romance)

Thank you!

Lots of love,

Syd and Mal
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Can you please write more? Haha. This was brilliant :)

I love how you wrote Sam. His little 'Halloween being awesome' speech was all kinds of adorable. And I love Kurt. And I think I'm starting to love Sam. So, yeah, this was so fun :)
DtecnoKira chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow, you pulled off hot, sweet, and emotional depth all in one chapter. I LOVE this story.
professor lazyass chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was awesome, even if it was a little angst-y, but whatever. Angst awesome. :D
bowsie22 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Aw, this was so adorable and kinda angsty at the end. Hope you write more :D
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I loved this! It was so cute and funny, especially Sam carrying Kurt around and Mercedes' silent conversation with Kurt. Awesome job!
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very cute! Perfect amount of fluff and awkwardness. Poor Sam! Just can't get his point across.

P.S. Loved the Puck and Sam nod to each other, and Puck not helping Kurt at all. LOL!
nalawrites chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Yes, Sam, Halloween *IS* awesome.

This was cute, I bet Sam would totally do this. I've been imagining him carrying Kurt around the same way you've described. XD