Reviews for I'll Miss You, Tutenstein
HorsemanOTA chapter 6 . 3/16
thanks for the read it was interesting and I enjoyed reading it especially the ending thank you for the read it was a good read.
Later Daze
Thank you for telling them off! Posting The Future is Wild fics in the Tutinstein category NOT. COOL!
I loved that show! I've recently looked it up on YouTube and started re-watching all of them. I wish it was still on!
Cleo Carter chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Tut-anhk-en-set-amun
silverstar223 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
lovely. I totally remember him, all I had to do was look up king tut! then it had the link to the episodes. love these two.
Energy witch chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I think it was sweet ending...

Though I would've suggested one idea for a Christmas chapter, since it's about giving and especially 'Family' it'll probably go like this, Tut would probably feel left out (If anyone noticed he only mentioned his father once but he doesn't mention his family) until Cleo and Luxor might cheer him up.

It was nice story anyway.
Rhoen1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
:D I LOVE that show!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
the next chapter.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This LITERALLY changed the way I see Cleo x Tutenstein for the BETTER! Thank you so very much for that, and this awesome, romantic, but also heartbreaking and tear-jerking story! Although I would love a sequel to this, or a continuation, because I see a great aftermath to the ending. I think this is how Tutenstein should have gone, and it will be missed.

Soul X Maka Forever
purplegoddess94 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Absolutely great ending! I miss the TUTENSTEIN shows and I wish they'd bring them back. I love this story and you should make more :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Awww I loved how you eded this :D

Please make a sequel or write another one, because this was amazing.
Masqueraider chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
This was amazing!Poor Tut...Tut is so cute and so nice,if you ignore the thing that he's stubborn.

I loved the first chapter and the end!It is absolutely one lovely story! :')

10/10!
Ze Great Camicazi chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
U did really well u really captured their characters! I loved this show and watched it whenever I could...it was really epic I miss it 2
newyorktopaloalto chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
This was so cute. I absolutely loved it:P You should do another fic in the Tutenstein category.
PurpleLightning12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww! That first chapter was really cute. :)

(I know what you mean. What idiot puts The Future is Wild into the Tutenstein catagory? It really confuses me.)