Reviews for I'll Miss You, Tutenstein
TailsDoll13 chapter 6 . 6/9
lOUD SQUAWKING NOISES
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 6/9
I'm so deprived of Tutenstein content in my life
I'm glad that this exists
AmenaySeruay chapter 6 . 6/1
I'm dying. I'm literally dying, this is just amazing, I love you.
*dies*
Lady Shadow92 chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
that was such a sweet story loved it
HorsemanOTA chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
thanks for the read it was interesting and I enjoyed reading it especially the ending thank you for the read it was a good read.
Later Daze
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Thank you for telling them off! Posting The Future is Wild fics in the Tutinstein category NOT. COOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I loved that show! I've recently looked it up on YouTube and started re-watching all of them. I wish it was still on!
Cleo Carter chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Tut-anhk-en-set-amun
silverstar223 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
lovely. I totally remember him, all I had to do was look up king tut! then it had the link to the episodes. love these two.
Energy witch chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
I think it was sweet ending...

Though I would've suggested one idea for a Christmas chapter, since it's about giving and especially 'Family' it'll probably go like this, Tut would probably feel left out (If anyone noticed he only mentioned his father once but he doesn't mention his family) until Cleo and Luxor might cheer him up.

It was nice story anyway.
Rhoen1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
:D I LOVE that show!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
the next chapter.
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This LITERALLY changed the way I see Cleo x Tutenstein for the BETTER! Thank you so very much for that, and this awesome, romantic, but also heartbreaking and tear-jerking story! Although I would love a sequel to this, or a continuation, because I see a great aftermath to the ending. I think this is how Tutenstein should have gone, and it will be missed.

Soul X Maka Forever
purplegoddess94 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Absolutely great ending! I miss the TUTENSTEIN shows and I wish they'd bring them back. I love this story and you should make more :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
Awww I loved how you eded this :D

Please make a sequel or write another one, because this was amazing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »