Reviews for Third Wheel
RandomAsRainbows chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I loved the first omake
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
make more chapters please and thank you!
spiel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aww, would have been awesome if you'd expanded on this :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
NIce one-shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
More please! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
More please! 3
J chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I liked it. Short and sweet yet so filled will atmosphere. I'm now off to see what else you have written.

J
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*laughs* Now there's a paiaring you don't see often... But I can see both Angeal and Cloud getting to know one another by sympathizing about the plight of the third wheel.

Cool story. Well written.
Wineko chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
aww how cute n_n

Angry Genesis will come murder me in my sleep for laughing at the girlfriend quip though XD
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
cute. There needs to be more Angeal/Cloud pairings. DX
SephCloudforever chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
...but Genesis, isn't Sephiroth the one with long (*girly*) hair?
Artificially Faked chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Kyaa~ Adorable fluffy goodness... and Genesis is so a woman. D
PrietessAdnara chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Luv this story I think Angeal and Cloud are a cute couple. At the end you should put down that once he burned down Angeal apartment relised at this time Angeal would be getting early work done. So Genesis has to then go to the then burn it down to get at Angeal. lol ;p
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
...hey wheres zack when this is happining may i ask...i would of thought he would come to angeals mind cuse he and cloud are kindda similer...to some small extent...oh and befor i hit send i have one other question...sequle?...the thing above is just a rant that reads as follows:oh my god i love this story it was sooooooooooooo amazing its hard not to love it the way cloud acts towrds angeal and visa versa was just way too adoribal this is the first angealXcloud pairring i ever read and i love it...i never really thought of this pairring befor favoriting the angealXzack pairring but this...wow its like a whole new world i need to cheak out...i dont know much about cloud so that might be why but...wow...*shudder*i cant belive i used oh my god three times now...i usally only do that when im excited...sequle please...
(\_/)
( o.o )
( U U )
heres a bunny for you
Tobirion chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Taw, only for you will I... dunno. Walk around the earth on my hands? Listen to country music? Write Cloud dancing...exoticly?

You know, I dunno what you've been doing but... your writing style's changed, and you've gotten a /lot/ better. It's not that your other stuff is bad, oh no, it's just... I sense something a little different. And I like it. ;)

okay, my favorite parts were:

Angeal talking about Seph and Gen. He's such a good friend and so so so cute. Ack.

Cloud drawing (?) on the paper! That was so cute!

How Cloud broke a table. O.o" baby is strong (or that table is just extra shitty).

I liked how cute they were, and just alkdsjieohg.

The omakes? They were funny, yeah, but... I dunno. I generally hate them, I read it and was like . " but it's funny. it interrupts the story though and... I dunno. x.x *nothing to say on the matter*

All in All, I adored this fic.

ANGEAL AND CLOUD MAKE ME SQUEE AND SQUIBBLE FOREVER TAW, AND YOU'RE MY FAVORITE CAUSE YOU WRITE THE PAIRINGS I LOVE BUT NO ONE WRITES FOR LIKE ANGEAL/CLOUD AND FIRION/CLOUD AND I ADOOREE YOUU

okay