Reviews for Thinking of Him
Ewbie Moons chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I absolutely adore this pairing and I hate that there aren't more fics like this on this site. So I have a suggestion for you. Continue this/make a sequel showing more of their relationship. Maybe Mally could eat some Upelkuchen, which would fix some size problems...

I love this story!
Molly1002 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Now that was adorable! Hatter and Mally! SO CUTE!
Niphuria chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
This was really very sweet and a nice ending! I love when someone learns the lesson they should not take loved ones for granted.

The cute little kiss on her head was so sweet! Nicely done. :)
jjhatter chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
...Okay, wow. Just...just wow. I really don't have much more to say than that...wow. I love it! I really, truly do! Uhm...I think I'm done. WOW...
jjhatter chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
AHA! Good luck, Hatter! One ponders what Chessur has in mind...hmmm...well, I guess I'll find out in the end, now won't I? Heh Heh!

I really like how this story is going, and the music is simply beautiful. (I say that with a double-meaning.) I can't wait for the third and final part. Oh, the climax! The resolution! The end, in short! I'll be waiting! Then again, do I really have much of a choice? Nope! Don't think so, nor do I care!

To put it all plainly, I'm excited.
Niphuria chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Again, so beautifully done! As much as I can't see Mally and Tarrant as a couple and I probably never will, I can admit 100% that I can appreciate those who do and enjoy a well-written and sweetly romantic story!

Seriously, you and jjhatter even changed my mind about reading the pairing! So, if you can convince me, and you have, than you are doing very well indeed! Your writing here is flawless and very much analyzes Tarrant from a third person POV and yet he analyzes himself. Chess only confirms what Tarrant already knows. Nice!

This is so sweet! I feel so bad for them both right now! I can't wait to see how this ends. :)
jjhatter chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
It seems you've had your payback. I'm speechless. Beautiful...
Niphuria chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Very sad and sweet and moving. But at least she's leaving the source of her heart-ache behind, which is bold and brave - just like she is.

And Chess will keep her secret, I've no doubt.

This is brilliantly written. I can't find a single flaw! Not that I tried; it just flowed so smoothly and well and Mally's thoughts covered history all the way to her present. Well done. :)