Reviews for At Your Assistance
QueenK123 chapter 15 . 6/10
My parents are from Trinidad and Tobago, so we still have some family there. I make them bring down Milo every time they come. It is amazing, but tastes so much better with cold milk than hot milk.
seagswimmer chapter 10 . 3/31
We have this blue sticky putty, mostly found in the Elementary, underline elementary, schools.
Excelente historia
Islandgirl4evR chapter 11 . 1/5
I think it was sweet when he asked her to be his girlfriend.
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 25 . 1/2
OH MY GAWD THAT WAS THE BEST TMI STORY EVER! I loved it!
xXQueenIzzyXx
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Lol for this chapter I saw him say "my strength was in yada yada and every subject" then I closed my eyes and I knew he would say "with a female teacher"
Herondale18 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
You built up to the ending really well but when you decided you would stop writing everything just crashed and got confusing as hell.
Herondale18 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I like this version of Clary. She is such an awesome charector. My only complaint of TMI is how Clary is a bit of a Mary Jane, but you totally fixed that. Also, many fanfics talk about Jace being a player, but they never write about any M rated things. This a huge improvement on all those fanfics.
toughascotttonballs chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
I just finished this (I know, late right;)) but i just wanted to tel you that i loved it! It was fantastic! I love that it just wasn't 25 chapters of smut (not that i don't mind that at all) but it was just really nice that there was some sort of story line to it! It was fabulous and you are a great writer! I have not encountered many Aussie writers on FF and so I'm glad there is at least one! Australia represent! hahah
Sophie chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
OMFG THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGG! LOVED IT ALL, good job, my dear, very good work.
Bri Bri Capalli chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I'm an Aussie to don't worry totally get all the Aussie slang. I thought I was the only Aussie. Love your story keep up the bloody good work. P.S I'm a Queenslander. Go teach them Americans how we Aussies do it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
This story is awesome... GO AUS!
Gams2000 chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Dont get your knickers in a knot. I have never heard that before. Makes sense though since we Americans say, Dont get your panties in a twist. Same thing. Ive said it before, but great story. Its awesome. I cant believe that Clary just broke up with Jace. Like, nuuuuu! I must keep reading. And I so agree with your statement about pizza, but after a while, you get used to it. Ive had about 5 slices at one time once at school, cue the weird looks from everyone. Haha, stay awesome!
Gams2000 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I love this. I also love the Australian terms. Similar to Scottish terms. Stay awesome!
Gams2000 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
OH! Ive heard that before in a book I read. Us Americans are weird. I was just going wtf. Because thongs are thongs. Seriously, I cant call flip-flops "thongs". I think I might cry. But, flip flops is weird too so I say "sandals". Wardrobe isnt a closet, but close enough. My wardrobe is IN my closet. Love the story by the way. Sorry about my rant. Stay awesome!