Reviews for At Your Assistance
GlowDust7501 chapter 25 . 7/9
I loved this story...even though it seemed a bit rushed...England uses the same words as Australia, so I knew what you where saying. And I LOVED your comments about how weird American words are, it's so true!
First of all blu tack is amazing and second I thought primary school was kindy to year six (I lived in Australia for 4 years)
liferscove2118 chapter 7 . 2/14
Okay, so apparently I'm an odd duck who actually reads authors notes.

in the case of Petrol most countries use it, Americans do use it but it's called diesel fuel and it is mostly used in really large trucks(like the ones used to bring in supplies for a store), smaller cars use what we call unleaded gas and it's got multiple grades of filtration(and that's if I'm remembering the whole explanation I was given currently).

Mobile and cell for phones are interchangeable.

I had a feeling Sticky-beak meanth something like that with the context of the sentence.

'Pulp fiction' said it best with it's explanation of of translating a 'quarter pounder' into something you would order from a french Maccas. Same sandwich different name.

Nice work on what I've read so far on this.
liferscove2118 chapter 2 . 2/14
My thought on the Australian vocab is that I'm learning something new.
Kiintastic chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
I hope I'm not to harsh now, but that was the shittiest ending ever! She break up for no good reason and leave, comes back and doesn't want to get together, cuts her hair and changes her mind? I mean... C'mon!

Otherwise this story had really great potential! :) it was really sweet but started (in my opinion) get a little out of hand sometime after Sebastian started to threaten her. There was no real explanation to that, and that would have made the story pretty interesting!
Its Hana chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Im really enjoying this fanfic. Btw hope u dont mind me asking but...r u a guy or a girl? Im a girl and well lets just say me and magnus r similar in a way... I dunno y I told u that but I did. I also wanna say that although this is kinda forward I see my work reflected in urs and ur wording is excellent. I mean, I really like ur work...and I know ive never met you but...I may be developing a feeling towards u...im sorry. :-/
kkfoster chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
Cute story, thanks!
QueenK123 chapter 15 . 6/10/2015
My parents are from Trinidad and Tobago, so we still have some family there. I make them bring down Milo every time they come. It is amazing, but tastes so much better with cold milk than hot milk.
ThroneOfSeagrass chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
We have this blue sticky putty, mostly found in the Elementary, underline elementary, schools.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
Excelente historia
Islandgirl4evR chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
I think it was sweet when he asked her to be his girlfriend.
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
OH MY GAWD THAT WAS THE BEST TMI STORY EVER! I loved it!
xXQueenIzzyXx
xXQueenIzzyXx chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Lol for this chapter I saw him say "my strength was in yada yada and every subject" then I closed my eyes and I knew he would say "with a female teacher"
Herondale18 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
You built up to the ending really well but when you decided you would stop writing everything just crashed and got confusing as hell.
Herondale18 chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
I like this version of Clary. She is such an awesome charector. My only complaint of TMI is how Clary is a bit of a Mary Jane, but you totally fixed that. Also, many fanfics talk about Jace being a player, but they never write about any M rated things. This a huge improvement on all those fanfics.