Reviews for Firebrand
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
(eyes water) This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Write more Souji/Yukiko please!
moyabomb chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Why is it only now that I realize the origin of Yukiko being called "Firebrand" in 1MC! is from Souji? Man, I'm lame! And how could I not have reviewed this yet? Many apologies...

I don't know if it's because it's pretty cold right now, but just reading the two of them in a cold environment with only the warmth of each other to sustain them actually had me feeling a little nice and toasty, too. I felt like I could really feel the comfort of Yukiko being held by Souji, and the slightly-chilled lips of Yukiko before she borrows some of Souji's warmth from his lips... I really loved this!

So wait, if Kou calls Yukiko "his" Firebrand in 1MC, isn't that kind of like tainting the nickname that Souji had given her? That... kind of stings... a lot. And I'm not even Souji!

I still can't get over how you beautifully set up the scenery. The way you're able to really let readers feel what the characters are feeling, from the numbing cold of the fence to the burning, passionate emotions of their kisses. And you really showed just how hot their passion was with Souji's breathe almost too thick for Yukiko to see through!

The ending was almost too sad for me, knowing that in 1MC Yukiko and Kou are together. That, and he's calling her "his" Firebrand. Yeah, I'm still hung up on that.

Beautiful work, and thank you so much for writing this! I like to reference this whenever I need an idea of how to really feel what's going on in a scene. I think I want to go back and play P4 now...
Shade the Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Guess I should leave my mark here too hahaha.

I could always picture a moment like this on that last day. I'm glad someone else could too, and could put it into words better than me
Marcondiuw chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was very good, but keep in mind that I'm a little biased here since I like this couple. The whole "maybe" thing kinda reminds me of Yukiko somewhat indecisive way. Also, the subtle humor of the other pairing was a nice add without taking the focus off from Yukiko and Souji, although I don't think I'll be eating vegetables on the next few days.

You sure have a nice vocabulary. I like your choice of words. And, if you don't mind, could you give a more direct translation of the Japanese words you used? I can understand somewhat what Souji said, but a specific word would be nice. Thanks for the read!
Xoraan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wonderful. I must admit there are not many Yukiko x Souji fanfics out there, so am pleased that you made one. This the structure of this fanfic was very poetic. I enjoyed it very much.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
SMALLER THAN WHAT YOU USUALLY DO, BUT SWEET NONE THE LESS. I REALLY SEE A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR CHIExYOSUKE AND YUKIKOxSOUJI FICS, I MEAN YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT MORE FUN WITH THE FIRST ONE THAN THE LATTER COUPLE, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is beautiful. Great job.
Everae chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Woo! First! OK, now with the younger side of me out of the way...

As always, your stories really have some emotion to it.

I am not sure what 'firebrand' has in context with this - is it because she is a fiery (hahaha), energetic person? (So it is a nickname or...uhmm...inside joke.?)

Sorry, I have a tendency to blank out these days so I have forgotten what else I was supposed to say..._'