Reviews for True Love
asm chapter 1 . 3/18
reads more like an rough outline to a story rather than a story- i would like to read an extended/filled-out version of this treatment. maybe even bring nick into it too- wanting to experience everything with his friend to better understand him and to show he doesn't care if shawny likes downey or other boys cause maybe nick is bisexual or trysexual- try anything sexual at least once. good luck with future stories- thanks 4 sharing.
i'm surprised there aren't more stories with these 3 hot guys- it was a funny movie and full of bromance
christinaemerald chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awwww!
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Yay, more, I need more, like, now, Lmao, jk ;)
Arra Frost chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I'm so glad this happened! And it was so accurate to character and tied into the movie plot great. Also the condom swap between Nick and Shawn, well played. Very well written.
ButtersTheSnowPuppy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my god yes! I love this! That movie is in my top five favorite movies and it always bothered me that Nick and Downey didn't end up together! And this was just like... the best thing ever! So yeah... You should write another... Like a chater fic perhaps? hmm?
Breebh14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
that's so sweet! i think the guy who plays downey is cute!
April chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
love it! the pair its self rocks but i think they should had made an extra ending with this in the movie
Ibbited chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Downey. Is. Amazing. I'm glad there's finally a fic on him, albeit not long. and kind of sappy. But tis okay. I always loved the 'closet door made of all kinds of wood' part and seeing this acting out a little (just a little!) different is kinda great. I love this movie, and this made it better :D

Luck with life, and nonesuch.

ibbited
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
omg so cute!

your the only person who wrote then together and im so happy for it thank you sooo much!
BluRaven22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awww, why is there not more to this, I demand more :p it's fabulous. Great work!
jesse chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i love it i mean im not gay but bi but still i love the fact that he got his man
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Why does it disturb me that I knew before I clicked that the only Fired Up fic would be Nick/Downey?

And that I clicked anyway?

No, sorry. I don't think this pairing is one I accept. It was well-written and I did enjoy reading it, but all the same... some gay pairings are a step too far.

Depressing.

-for you
bloodluva666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i loved it! more?
Bayou Bebe chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
oh my god this was totally adorable! There needs to be more fanfiction in this section! Thank you for making my night!