Reviews for Answer me
lilith dracul chapter 2 . 1/30
Oh I love the darkness of this piece so beautiful! Write more of this lovely darkness! Wow!
Fl chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Woaaaaaah! _ it's amazing :3
I Love Evil Ciel chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
My i loved demon Ciel he was so evil the way he made Sebastian suffer Ha! I love it was the first time i actually felt sorry for Sebastian! I really enjoy your story it was Freaking Awesome!Totally LOVE IT!
LilacSoul chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
This is just dark. Like a turmoil. Perfect.
TempestuousInquiry chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This story is perfect.
No, I really mean it, and that's a lot coming from a harsh critic like myself.
I completely agree with your thoughts that Demon Ciel would have a distinctly different personality than Human Ciel, and you pulled that off flawlessly.
And while many people lose sight of the main plot in the story while writing their fan fictions for Kuroshitsuji, you stayed on track: Sebastian wanted Ciel's soul, and not getting it had to have crushed him. Most people make Sebastian less demon-like by making him 'fall in love' with Ciel, and that always irritates me because it takes away from the original story. But you took his actual goals and thoughts on the matter and crafted it into not only a story that would please fan girls, but also keep the originality of the characters' personalities.
I have to say that this story, in my opinion, fully reflects how I see their relationship, and I could definitely see this happening. I couldn't write this better myself.
And the 'Yes, my Lord' at the end gave me goosebumps. I really respect your writing. You have amazing talent.

I also apologize for the length of this review, but being a person of words myself, I wanted to convey my thoughts to you exactly. -
Autumnrainingleaves chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
*tears* That actually made me CRY for some unearthly reason. It was just so sad! I feel so bad for Sebastian...

Very nice lemon. I took notes. XD
MsJalice4ever chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Wow... Just wow! I've always disliked lemons and felt sad when reading stories where Sebastian hates ciel but this one is soo very good :)) congrats I love it :)
SasoDei1564 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
150% dark. I love it.
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
God i loved this story! Poor sebastian... Usually its sebastian messing with ciel (at least the ones I've read) but this was awesome!
HamletBliss chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
I fucking loved this story! It was so awesome! And wow. O_O Amazing!
meep chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I enjoyed the characterization of Ciel in your fic
It was very intriguing

However, I would just like to point out two noticeable spelling errors that disrupted my reading flow $:

"The little demon was embracing him now, cheek pressed to his chest, those delicate limbs wrapped around his waste. " waist*
and
"Sebastian," Ciel moaned softly, "s-stop that. Your hurting me…" You're*
Winterly chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This was a really enjoyable story. Your depiction of Sebastian and Ciel's personalities was exactly what I would have imagined. Ciel is just perfectly demonic and I really pitied Sebastian in this.

Well done!
FullFathomFive chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I generally like to imagine that Ciel and Sebastian ride off into the sunset and live happily together for the rest of eternity, but the angry and disappointed expression on Sebastian's face as they're riding in the carriage at the end of season two would seem to indicate otherwise.

It's very refreshing and compelling (and, of course, ridiculously depressing) to see a different take on what happens to them after season two. You made it so believable and heartbreaking that a part of me wants to cry.

Great job, and thanks for giving me something new to think about. :)
Croszeria chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
It was an absolute pleasure to read this short story.

You have such a way with words that I just can't stop myself from wanting more.

I found this story beautifully dark. Your depiction of their personalities was simply alluring! Sebastian was agonizingly heart-wrenching with a lace of violent passion on the edges. Ciel was cruel and pitiful, like a double edged sword. One moment I was angry with his attitude and the next I was somber with the realization that he too had lost out, not only Sebastian.

A brilliant story! I love it alot. Thank you for this piece of art.
MadClover-chan chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Okay so you just totally broke my heart with that ending. But OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY! You are such an amazing writer and I have read every one of your other Black Butler fanfictions and I looooooooove them ALL! I hope you keep writing them because even the useless, plotless fluff ones are great! xD in case you didn't notice I am a total SebbyxCiel fangirl hahaha but seriously KEEP WRITING BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT IT!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »