Reviews for Currently Broken
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
please UPDATE really soon!
;-)
Ami4 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
write more soon!
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
omg please continue! i want to know what happens!
mi-makoto-chan chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG! I LOVED YOUR FIC! it's so good! I hope you'll update it soon!
Corn chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Oh! SUSPENSE! I'm betting that envelope Mamoru got had some pretty shiny treasures in them. XD I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE!
devilsangels11287 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
PLEASE update sooner! I have been waiting for an update for a really long time :). But it was a great chapter, please write the next one soon and send it in!
Aura chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Cool story. Please update
freakblueangel chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
So happy For the update:) ive been checking and rereading this story for while now. cant wait for the next chapters:) whats with the letters and i think kagawa is her father?...update soon
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
Lexy chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Omg I can't believe you just ended the chapter there! That's not fair! There's not just one but multiple cliff hangers! Please tell me you already have the next chapter well under way. I don't know what I want to find out more mamoru, jadeite, or mal!
Valenia chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG it's been a while since you updated this.

Hummm... could it be that Kagawa is Usagi's father, and did the same thing that Mamoru did to her?
Mamoru... Mamoru... well I really HATE him. He is nothing but a selfish, lying and cheating bastard. Usagi was always there for him, always supporting him and what did he do the moment that he started to be someone in the company? He humiliated her, cheated on her and discarded her from his life like a trash.
He doesn't deserve her.

I hope you make him suffer, but really suffer, let her humiliate him like he did, let him implore, don't give him the flavour to be forgiven easily. Let Usagi be stonger and show him what he lost. Or better, don't let her forgive him xDD

I hope you update it quickly :)
Puffgirl1952 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Damn it and it got good too...

UPDATE REAL SOON!
Sessrin chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Power & money change people, & that's what happen to mamoru...like your story, but I don't think there will be a happy ending to it. Because for me he doesn't deserve to be with Usagi/Serena & the boys.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I don't know why but for some reason this website is the only one I've ever used that works better on my phone than my computer. Anyway I'm getting a kidnap vibe from your cliffy here...can't wait to see where this is going :)
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »