Reviews for Currently Broken
devilsangels11287 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
IM SO GLAD YOU'VE UPDATED! please update this story soon!
ISana55 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
I love both chapters :) , Darien needs to work hard if he wants to be in the twins life because he was a complete jackass with Usagi in the past , i cant wait for more :)
SmTwilight chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
What! Next chapter please :)
raye chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Please update
Maggie chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
will you be updating soon? It's been too long!
Eternitylite chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
After so many years, I still love your story. Please keep updating!
angeljme chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
awwww! that surprised me... no Next button

too bad, it was an interesting story
karima loves fanfiction.net chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
update soon please
sugar7 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Update! Update! Update please! Can't wait to find out what happens!
kurokazeryuu chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Entertaining story... But I'm getting kind of frustrated from good stories not being updated often or even once in a while... It's like half a year to years later. All I'm really saying is please at least post up a hiatus notice if you're too busy with life to update.
Wow, I just went emo. Anyways, I hope you make Mamoru work for Usagi AND Usagi had better not succumb to him easily. I want her to make him work for it, her being super stubborn and distrustful of him. Make him suffer for all the pains and transgression he's caused her. Make him work and beg for it.
Now pardon me for being demanding, but please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Update update! Tell him the truth!:/
Me chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Please tell him the truth and be super guiltymto what he did! Update fast pls?!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Omg update it
smfan4ever72 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I just started this story today, and I'm hooked...please update soon! I'm usually a big Usa/Mamo fan, but he's such a jerk in this fic. I hope you make him suffer for his actions towards her, and don't have her running back to him so easily...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
please update soon! can i see a jealous mamuro and a sweet & kind diamond? at least not the typical diamond.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »