Reviews for Currently Broken
Sakuar chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
You really just left it there! That's soooo cruel!
I thought maybe Usagi sent Mamoru's uncle a picture of the boys...mmmm, I hope you write the next one really fast!
Lady Silverress chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon, i really curious as to wat was in the enevolpe that dariens uncle gave him. Also why his boss is protective of her!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
nice chapter, cant wait what in the kagawa her dad? maybe jedeite can be her twin...haha..update more please:)
jupiterfalls chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I freaking LOVE this story! I just started reading this yesterday, and I am now caught up! :DD Please update faster! I'm definitely following this story! Btw! The nerve of that Mamoru -_- It's like his personality changed overnight! Anyways, great story

Akakuro Karmagisa chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
この話は本当に良いです。 :D
nickybluejess chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
OMG, you updated, that really made my day. :) It felt like you hadn't updated in ages, ;) I also do not like that cliffhanger now I want to read more. Oh, did Mamoru find out the truth? Poor Usagi. Please update ASAP. Pretty Please. )

Awesome Story by the way. :)
SmTwilight chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
I hope you update SOON! I'm very anxious to know what all his uncle provided
Summerrblondae chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Runn usagi runnnnn! XD
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
please UPDATE really soon!
Ami4 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
write more soon!
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
omg please continue! i want to know what happens!
mi-makoto-chan chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG! I LOVED YOUR FIC! it's so good! I hope you'll update it soon!
Corn chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Oh! SUSPENSE! I'm betting that envelope Mamoru got had some pretty shiny treasures in them. XD I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE!
devilsangels11287 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
PLEASE update sooner! I have been waiting for an update for a really long time :). But it was a great chapter, please write the next one soon and send it in!
Aura chapter 7 . 12/4/2012