Reviews for Currently Broken
freakblueangel chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
So happy For the update:) ive been checking and rereading this story for while now. cant wait for the next chapters:) whats with the letters and i think kagawa is her father?...update soon
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great chapter!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
Lexy chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Omg I can't believe you just ended the chapter there! That's not fair! There's not just one but multiple cliff hangers! Please tell me you already have the next chapter well under way. I don't know what I want to find out more mamoru, jadeite, or mal!
Valenia chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
OMG it's been a while since you updated this.

Hummm... could it be that Kagawa is Usagi's father, and did the same thing that Mamoru did to her?
Mamoru... Mamoru... well I really HATE him. He is nothing but a selfish, lying and cheating bastard. Usagi was always there for him, always supporting him and what did he do the moment that he started to be someone in the company? He humiliated her, cheated on her and discarded her from his life like a trash.
He doesn't deserve her.

I hope you make him suffer, but really suffer, let her humiliate him like he did, let him implore, don't give him the flavour to be forgiven easily. Let Usagi be stonger and show him what he lost. Or better, don't let her forgive him xDD

I hope you update it quickly :)
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Damn it and it got good too...

UPDATE REAL SOON!
Sessrin chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Power & money change people, & that's what happen to mamoru...like your story, but I don't think there will be a happy ending to it. Because for me he doesn't deserve to be with Usagi/Serena & the boys.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I don't know why but for some reason this website is the only one I've ever used that works better on my phone than my computer. Anyway I'm getting a kidnap vibe from your cliffy here...can't wait to see where this is going :)
midnightblue08 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
hmmm im really curious of kangawas intention... what did horoshi gave endy seems pretty important!
amethysth chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
...What the hell, Mamoru?

Just wanted to say thank you for updating, and that I can't wait to see where this story goes. (I also really want to punch Mamoru in the face.)

*anxiously waiting your next installment*
mamo-usa chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
omg love it... i now its to soon but i want a happy ending between mamoru and usagi... i dont like her with diamond... pleaseeee update sooooonnnnn... giulia...
gorbachop chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
omg nooooooo why stop it there?! hope you are going to update soon :D
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Ahahahaha what is gonna happen next?! Great update, glad you came back. :)
mamo-usa chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
im definitily in love with the twins :)
mamo-usa chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
the twins are sooooo cute... great job...
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »