Reviews for Currently Broken
Ami4 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Haha write soon please!
Macala A chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Hello,
I don't review often, because it is a little difficult since I am legally blind. However, I just had to let you know how much I love this story. I am a avid Usagi and Mamoru pairing fan and I can't wait to see how you may or may not get them together in the end. You write the characters so well and I am seating on the edge of my seat to see what happens in this story. Please, please, please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,
Macala A.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I want to see mamoru suffer the way usagi has. He needs to be put in his place. I really hate him right now. Usagi seems a little harsh toward Diamond. I really hope you don't make him bad just to justify her getting back with mamoru. Why can't usagi be in an awesome healthy relationship with someone after everything she went through with mamoru in at least one fan fiction?! Poor girl never catches a break!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Oh man, what will she do now? Please update soon :D
devilsangels11287 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
OMG Please update it soon! I'm glad this chapter was longer and you finally updated! Please update the next chapter soon!
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yay! thanks so much for the update! It was really good! I am dying to hear what happens next!
freakblueangel chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Nice chapter! This is really my most fave story. But what a cliffhanger, will she tell the truth coz I miss him calling her usako...hehe

What does she mean about loyalty? She is still in love with M.C.?!... Ppppllleeaasssee update very soon!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter!
Darkslover112 chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
a nice chapter. obviously he is still concerned when it comes to usagi and that he might still have leftover feelings for her. I don't think she feels the same. I've written plenty of stories based on this storyline and wonder if you might follow the same route...

it'll be interesting. thanks for the update and update soon!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Your welcome, Cloud9WithSugar. Keep it coming, Happy New Year!
Valenia chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Dum-dum, And now? O.O

For some reason I feel that Diamond is going to do something. The way he reacted when Usagi told him about her ex and the calls that he had to make.
Mamoru, Mamoru... the more I read about him the more I hate him xD
OMG. What is Usagi going to do? I'm sure she isn't going yo let him win this one.

How could you end the chapter like this? You are so evil xDDD continue like that and leaves us, poor souls, dying to know more.
Will be waiting for the next update.
Happy New Year!
UPDATE chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!love this story
nickybluejess chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
DON DON DON! Now I can't wait to read what Usagi will do now. Poor thing, and I am still waiting to find out what this all has to do with Kagawa. Is he her father? Hope to read more. Update quickly please. :)
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
OMG that cliff hanger was nastaaayy...
Darkslover112 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
updateee soon! just got ur PM yay!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »