Reviews for Currently Broken
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story is sooooooooo good! Please please please continue it!
Strawberri.charms chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I looove your story! Please please please update it! You're an amazing writer and I can't seem to forget this story :) keep coming back to it every few months when I don't see updates. Please continue writing it!
First Movement chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Nooooooo! why this story hasn't finished yet? it's such a good fic from the first chapter.

I beg you, please please please finish this fic :(((((
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
This is really good. Please update soon :D
nickybluejess chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Please Update, I just found this story and I am in love with this story, I can't get enough of it. I also love the two little boys of Serena, they are SSSOOO CUTE. ;)

Please update, ASAP. _
devilsangels11287 chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
loved it! Please update this fic soon and send in the next chapter. Can't wait till then .
swirlblaze chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
ooohhh man! i want mamoru to realise what an empty life he has w/o usagi, and what an utter jackasss he is and regret his actions, pls give him more grief, angst and grovel and beg for forgiveness before they get together(if they're getting together)... but the point is... PLS UPDATE! i'm so hooked. n thank you! :)
raye chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Please Update ASAP
Tinn chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
I'm dying to read the next few chapters of this. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee update!:))
Strawberries chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Please please pleas update this story! I'm in love with it and can't stop rereading it!
midnightblue08 chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
mamoru is such a jackass for doing that to usagi and i hate him for that...

usa's dating diamong hmmmmm interesting...
Lady Silverress chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I love Currently Broken and cant wait for the next chapter to come up!
roswellachick chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
well he is detail oriented to say the least

oh poor Mina and Mal, now they will be dragged into this :/
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
continue please
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Mamoru deseerves to suffer, he was the one who said he didn't want kids the day he told her he wanted divonce and slept with a woman!

by the way, Usagi's kids are so kawaii!

328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »