Reviews for Currently Broken
Lady Silverress chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
I love Currently Broken and cant wait for the next chapter to come up!
roswellachick chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
well he is detail oriented to say the least

oh poor Mina and Mal, now they will be dragged into this :/
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
continue please
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Mamoru deseerves to suffer, he was the one who said he didn't want kids the day he told her he wanted divonce and slept with a woman!

by the way, Usagi's kids are so kawaii!

zeprincesszz chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
WRITE MORE NOW !
bluestriker666 chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
quite looking forward to more
LauraDrazen chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
thanks for the chapter! what i want to know is why cant Mamoru find out about the twins birth certificate, and how this involve his boss?

i hope that you will have a new chapter soon!

lala
Kana07 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
awww love it love cant wait to read more keep up the good work
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful chapter
Twighla Shields chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Great chapter! It made my day to see you updated! I know you can't update all the time, but hey, what writer can right? and thank you so much for answering back to all my reviews. I'm doing my best to review on all the stroies, just to get my 2 cents in. I have started rewriting some of my stories but they'll never be the same. I've started on a brand new story, I'm really excited about it! It's not a fanfic (however I do have like...i lost count of how many at home) but it's still one of the best I've ever written! Update soon!

Peace and love,

Twilight B. Shields
Jeanniestorm chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I just found this story and i like it. I really want to know what's going to happen next. Good grief Mamoru is selfish and cold blooded. On top of that we still don't really know why he just one day started being a complete douche and then got worse. I don't see how it would be possible for it to have been an overnight transformation. He would have had to be very insecure and somewhat jealous of the more powerful people all along (before he even got his fancy job). On a more positive note, Usagi's friends are great to her.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
why not fix it? its not going to hurt lol and yea tom felton he's soooo cute! lol I feel bad about that acutally because i think i might be older than he is...lol
MinnieMoosi can't sign in chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Oooooo

And the plot thickens!

:D

Update soon! Will Mamo find out that the twins are his in the next chapter?

Update soon or I'll die! You wouldn't want that hanging over your head right? :D lol

James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Great
Shinobi of life chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
is usagi and mamoru going to end up with each other? cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »