Reviews for Currently Broken
Fedski chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo! i just made me more scared of him! *hides under blankets* he's got the power to do evil! Evil i tell you!

Anyway besides my frantic ranting I really enjoy this story (if you couldn't tell :D) and CONGRATS on a great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Emu chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
You're killing me with all this suspense! LOL! I'm just kidding. Anyways, hope to see an update soon! Youre doing a fabulous job! :)
Ms. Audrey G chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
An update? Awesome. Whether it is short or not, I'm happy to read it.

Resuming the story review, a little insight on what is going on between the both of them is good. It gives us a picture how they both are taking the situation: Darien with his discovery, and Serena seeing him.

True, it is a lot of dialogue, but like I said, insightful to know - well, in my perspective.
serenity11287 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Awesome chapter! It was a bit longer, but please write and send in the next one soon! Hopefully it will be longer as well -
xoAbeille chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I love this chapter and I cannot wait for the next. I jumped on my computer the second my phone got the alert saying a new chapter was up. Please write more.. it's killing me not to know whats going to happen. What is he gonna do? Is he going to be an ass to him?
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
THAT SON OF A BITCH HE BROKE WIT SERENA! I OUTTA *starts to walk off after him but gets pulled back by serena*

Serena:Serenity don't even chase after him...he'll be back..they always does

Me:0_o

Serena:Wanna go get some ice cream

Me:*perks up*YA!

*Me n Serena runs off*

And tht my ppl is my review
Starrlight1812 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I like your idea... doesn't sit 100% well on me, and I'm yet to work out why. It might be becuase I don't necessarily love the way Darien/Mamoru is portrayed as a lying, cheating scumbag and I really don't like the idea of him being nasty... In saying that I do like the way you have written his character. I think I just contradicted myself there...

I look forward to the next chapter, I'm genuinely curious to see where this leads...
Kat chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Love it! Can't wait until the next chapter.
midnightblupuppy chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
please update soon
Twighla Sheilds chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Great chapter! It was beautifully written! Allow me to tell you about this funny yet very annoying story. My computer has been busted for a while so my older brother went to get it fixed. It was gone for a week. I was so miserable without it! I couldn't read fanfic:( Yesterday we got it back and got it hooked up...The sad thing is, everything that I wrote. Chapters of VERY long stories and lots of fanfic pages had been...deleted:( Now I have to rewrite all of it. Sad isn't it? But I came back to the wonderful surprise of finding your story again and reading the new chapter! Keep updating! Update soon! Lots of love,

Twilight B. Sheilds

p.s. glad you like my name! I'm writing a fanfic on my computer and that's Darien's sister I made up! lol
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
omg! this is really good! haha please update soon! I really want to know what will happen!
serenity11287 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
its soooo good! PLEAse write and send in the next chapter soon! PLease make the next chapter longer as well!1
Brittany chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I can not wait for the update!
devafiend chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
a few errors but other than that

"I LUV this fic!

It has everything I look for when I'm reading a story :)

Darien/Mamoru left Usagi/Serena pregnant only he didn't know(the twins are his right)and know they see each other again after years have past! I just love the drama and eventual the romance.

"If" they get back together again, I hope you make him beg & more!

really luv the fic, update soon!

ps: sorry :( for your loss!
Ami4 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011