Reviews for Currently Broken
Twighla Shields chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Great chapter! It made my day to see you updated! I know you can't update all the time, but hey, what writer can right? and thank you so much for answering back to all my reviews. I'm doing my best to review on all the stroies, just to get my 2 cents in. I have started rewriting some of my stories but they'll never be the same. I've started on a brand new story, I'm really excited about it! It's not a fanfic (however I do have like...i lost count of how many at home) but it's still one of the best I've ever written! Update soon!

Peace and love,

Twilight B. Shields
Jeanniestorm chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I just found this story and i like it. I really want to know what's going to happen next. Good grief Mamoru is selfish and cold blooded. On top of that we still don't really know why he just one day started being a complete douche and then got worse. I don't see how it would be possible for it to have been an overnight transformation. He would have had to be very insecure and somewhat jealous of the more powerful people all along (before he even got his fancy job). On a more positive note, Usagi's friends are great to her.
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
why not fix it? its not going to hurt lol and yea tom felton he's soooo cute! lol I feel bad about that acutally because i think i might be older than he
MinnieMoosi can't sign in chapter 6 . 4/12/2011

And the plot thickens!

Update soon! Will Mamo find out that the twins are his in the next chapter?

Update soon or I'll die! You wouldn't want that hanging over your head right? :D lol

James Birdsong chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Shinobi of life chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
is usagi and mamoru going to end up with each other? cant wait to see his reaction when he finds out.
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Nice! I look forward to the next update! haha i was just wondering about your story and an email notification just happened to pop up. _ I hope to see more confrontations of Dare vs. Sere XD
Fedski chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo! i just made me more scared of him! *hides under blankets* he's got the power to do evil! Evil i tell you!

Anyway besides my frantic ranting I really enjoy this story (if you couldn't tell :D) and CONGRATS on a great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Emu chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
You're killing me with all this suspense! LOL! I'm just kidding. Anyways, hope to see an update soon! Youre doing a fabulous job! :)
Ms. Audrey G chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
An update? Awesome. Whether it is short or not, I'm happy to read it.

Resuming the story review, a little insight on what is going on between the both of them is good. It gives us a picture how they both are taking the situation: Darien with his discovery, and Serena seeing him.

True, it is a lot of dialogue, but like I said, insightful to know - well, in my perspective.
serenity11287 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Awesome chapter! It was a bit longer, but please write and send in the next one soon! Hopefully it will be longer as well -
xoAbeille chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I love this chapter and I cannot wait for the next. I jumped on my computer the second my phone got the alert saying a new chapter was up. Please write more.. it's killing me not to know whats going to happen. What is he gonna do? Is he going to be an ass to him?
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
THAT SON OF A BITCH HE BROKE WIT SERENA! I OUTTA *starts to walk off after him but gets pulled back by serena*

Serena:Serenity don't even chase after him...he'll be back..they always does

Serena:Wanna go get some ice cream

Me:*perks up*YA!

*Me n Serena runs off*

And tht my ppl is my review
Starrlight1812 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I like your idea... doesn't sit 100% well on me, and I'm yet to work out why. It might be becuase I don't necessarily love the way Darien/Mamoru is portrayed as a lying, cheating scumbag and I really don't like the idea of him being nasty... In saying that I do like the way you have written his character. I think I just contradicted myself there...

I look forward to the next chapter, I'm genuinely curious to see where this leads...
Kat chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Love it! Can't wait until the next chapter.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »