Reviews for Currently Broken
Web2theweb1 chapter 12 . 3/14
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1
bluestriker666 chapter 12 . 3/14
I LOVED IT...GREAT JOB...CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
C.R. Carlyle chapter 12 . 3/14
Ohh great, first fic I found where I want Mamoru to suffer a lot! Hehe
CrownPandora chapter 12 . 3/13
happy ending please! thank you for updating, life does get so busy sometimes
readerofstories chapter 12 . 3/13
1st - I really like this story and how it's coming along. 2nd - I DO NOT like how Usagi's son are in this story. I don't like how it seems like they don't listen to her when they should. Yes it WAS Mamoru at the door but what if it hadn't been! And don't forget how they were in the store! 3rd - I really hope that if you do have Usagi and Mamoru get back together later that you really make her wait awhile. And make him pay because what he did to her in the pas was wrong and I hope he pays and isn't forgiven to soon... Sorry for the long review just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Keep up the story!
Ysheild chapter 11 . 3/13
Ok ok ok ok ooook let's begin with my uncontrollable excitement with this update! I cannot even believe you updated! There are so many questions and conspiracy theories in my head regarding what's going on with the characters in the story. incan't even wrap my head around what is the motive for Kagawa to try to keep their father away but, I'm so excited that the boys and met their dad I can't wait to see them interact he seems so happy to meet them. call me a hopeless romantic but I honestly would love them to end up together of course he hostels squabble a lot to earn her forgiveness I don't want her to just go ahead and forgive him for the pain she caused both her and her sons but I definitely think they should end up together.
jessistentialism chapter 12 . 3/13
HELLO FRIEND!
Came here to leave a review on your awesome long-awaited chapter!
1. *Insert some sort of typical whiny response about how you don't update enough and HOW DARE YOU or whatever.*
2. I think you did a great job with this chapter. It flowed nicely, and we got to see a lot of fun interactions between people. I loved seeing Anne and Kagawa, and the animosity between them there. Also loved Zoisite and Mamoru's interactions!
3. By the way I don't know if it was your intention, but Zoisite refers to Mamoru as "CHEF" a few times - so I naturally mentally pictured Mamoru with a chef hat on the entire. time.
4. Mamoru seeing his kids for the first time was fantastic. You captured the emotion of the situation so well. We get to see Manic AF Mamoru on his way into the building, storming around and angry and "the whole world may as well revolve around ME and MY ANGER" - but the second he sees those boys, all of that anger is gone. GREAT job! A
5. I'm not sure if a happy ending for Usagi & Mamoru works. I think we all want it, secretly, but perhaps after a decent time skip, where Mamoru does some soul-searching and truly changes / is no longer such an angry, entitled man. Even if there isn't a romantic happy ending, though, you could always have them very slowly warming up to one-another again in a friendlier way. Who knows!

Again, great job grrrrrrrl. Did me proud! Now I have to update the story I've been dragging out for 10 years. :3
HappyCup chapter 12 . 3/13
Thank you for updating. I forget why usagi and mamoru split in this story.
I want to see a happy ending for them together
Sakuar chapter 12 . 3/13
Hey! I'm so so happy to see this fic updated! And very surprised too ;)

I love this story, it's very well written. I would really like Usa and Mamo to have a happy ending together with their sons, but I know that it will be difficult. Mamoru would have to go a long way to get Usa's forgiveness. But they are too great together, and those memories of their time before the divorce are soo sweet.

I get the feeling that they are in the middle a situation they know nothing about, and Mamoru will play a role to protect his sons and Usagi at some point (probably with Diamond to start with). But this whole thing with Kagawa it's weird. I had lot's of theories, the first being that he is Usa's father. It got me thinking if he gave Mamoru the job only because he was her husband. But then it makes me angry how Kagawa is manipulating everyone around him, even Seiya!

The meeting of Mamoru with his sons is wonderful. I can almost feel him wanting to hug them, but knowing he can't until they know who he is, and how sad to hear Kane say he doesn't know him. I truly think that keeping a child from his father is terrible, even if I can understand Usa perspective in this situation. But for these boys to have their father in front of them without knowing, and their father not knowing how to approach them is heart breaking.

I don't mind so much to wait for an update, well, maybe not two years, but do you have to always end in a cliffhanger? That's just cruel! :D

Hope you won't have us waiting for long to read about Usagi's reaction, and how they explain the twins who Mamoru is.

All in all, it's great knowing you still plan to finish this fic!
Cheers!
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 3/13
why are those people blocking mamoru from usagi's information? Is diamond a part of it too?
freakblueangel chapter 12 . 3/13
oh my oh my oh my...an update! wooohhh! thanks you. I want them to end up together:) Hoping that we wont wait for 2 years for Chapter 13 ;)
thanks for the update! i hope it all ends well for usagi and mamoru
Wont he be in for a shock when he assured her of not twxting when it was him that hasnt text in the first place
Maggie chapter 12 . 3/13
Finally! An update! It's been over 2 years! Wow lol. I hope you update soon. I want mamoru and usagi to make up!
360 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »