Reviews for Currently Broken
Midnight Wrighter chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
OMG! This is so great! Please do update soon!
Ami4 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Thanks for putting this up. But I think you need to do the next chapter sooner.

I'm glad that she told Mamoru too. She's awesome
alitre chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Love this chapter... pleaseeeee update soon... Happy new year...
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
When is the next update?! I hope very very soon!
kbtjmandy chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Wicked updates, glad to have the chapters. Its still pretty interesting especiay now that he knows about the twins. Ooh, can't wait for next chapter. Keep it up and update soon. :)
smfan4ever72 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I'm confused about the contractor and Kagawa subplots, but loving the Mamo/Usa story so far. So glad she's standing up for herself, and happy to hear you will make him suffer! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Petite hippopo in tutu chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I'm very satisfied to see Mamoru cry. He deserved that.
I love your story so far and very happy to see this new chapter (especially on 5 Jan, It's my birthday!)
You've made my day, thank you :D
4fireking chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Don't worry about staring a new story without finishing the other one's. I'm in the same situation. It was Great! Can I ask you a request?
midnightblue08 chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
what di said was below the belt and so hurtful! i hope usa gets her happy ending :)
mryann chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
ohh now he is too much interested to know. ahaha... good work on how the story is getting.. i just hope they end up together.. i know he does not deserve her or anything.. but if you look how happy they were before he bacame greedy with everything.. he do love her soo much.. my heart aches thinking how they started and how sweet they were before they even get everything.. and how they ended.. and i want them to have one more try...
First Movement chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
ooooh, something is suspicious. what Mamoru up to? Usagi is such a strong woman, I really hope Diamond doesn't do something weird to her
KittyWolfM chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I'm so happy you updated, I love this story and can't wait for more chapters; keep up the good work!
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
He's taking it better than I hoped! A little stalkerish but other than that lol
BelleWeasley chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I am glad to see Usagi has a backbone and doesn't let Mamoru bully her. He betrayed her in the worst way. Still, I am not a big fan of the secret baby (well, babies here) plot. I think that, even if he cheats and dumps you , your kids deserve a chance to know their father. She should have told him.
devilsangels11287 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014